LET'S REVIVE THE RENAISSANCE THROUGH PEACE, LOVE, TRUTH, RESPECT, & ENLIGHTENMENT .

Leadership should never be taken for granted, shouldn't be decided by your bloodline, upbringing, nor taken through power. No, I consider positions of leadership a privilege earned through honesty, compassion, respect, and mutual understanding from our fellow citizens, for our fellow citizens.  Leadership requires open minds with discernment to bring multiple solutions to the majority, whilst still making heard the voices of the minority.

As we enter this new era of humanity one could barely imagine the multitude of ideas we all must have concerning the direction of Asgardia in its development. That said I would like to ask for as much input as possible in this election. With Asgardia being rooted in the foundations of equality, community, and respect that I find reason to invite everyone interested to please follow my campaign! Contact me with your ideas about government, policy, institutions, commerce, finance, security, and anything else that should be brought forth.  For it would be ignorant not to have an open ear to my fellow citizens. Your input and support will only add to the limitless potential we will achieve when we work together towards a common goal. For new challenges await that we can't currently even fathom, and I would love to take them all head on together.

In order to continue to the next level I think it is important we communicate with each other what ideas, values, and areas of government each group focuses on. Being that all of the other candidates that I am seeing on the election page are from Colorado It would seem that's a good start for our area group, we all have our own knowledge of different perspectives in creating this government,     So it'd only make sense we work together, support each other, and do our best to discuss the matters of government we can best contribute to.

Thank you for reading through, please comment, share, & vote as I will be doing likewise.

Please visit my blog for more campaign topics as I will be actively adding more input. Your feed back would be greatly appreciated as I don't see myself as running towards a specific position besides achieving the debutant level. The more input on anything would be a great way to support and voice the ideas of one another in our communities. 

ONLY 3 MORE VOTES TO REACH DEBUTANT LEVEL!! 

IF YOU SHARE COMMON IDEAS YOUR SUPPORT IN THIS CAMPAIGN WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED! 

Thanks for your input and support - Luke Carpenter