Will you vote for me?

Total number of votes: 4

100% Oh yeah!

0% Hell no!

Jul 3, 17 / Leo 16, 01 21:20 UTC

Strategist From Turkey <3  

*English Translation Below*

Merhaba Asgardia'lılar!

Beni Asgardia sosyal medya moderatörü olarak tanıyıp biliyorsunuz. Asgardia ilk duyurulduğunda inanılmaz bir şekilde sevinmiş ve kendimi hemen projenin göbeğine atmıştım. Uzaya ve uzayla ilgili her şeye olan sevgim sonucu başvuran ilk 25.000 kişi arasına girdim ve bu projede ilerlemek için gönüllü oldum. Kişisel zamanımdan feragat ederek hem sorulan yüzlerce soruya cevap verdim, hem de forumlar oluşturulurken detaylı bilgilendirme başlıkları yazdım. Bu süreçte bir çok farklı ülkeden onlarca arkadaş edindim ve proje yöneticileri ile -internet üzerinden de olsa- tanışma fırsatı buldum.

Uzun bir bekleyiş ve düşünme sürecinin ardından, zaten komünite yönetimi konusunda tecrübelendiğim için, hem de uzakyol gemi kaptanı olarak liderlik vasfı taşıdığımı düşündüğümden Asgardia seçimlerinde aday olmaya karar verdim.

Burada sahte seçim vaatleri listeleyerek ilgi çekmeyi planlamıyorum, ama seçilirsem sizinle üst yönetim arasında doğrudan bir hat olacağımı garantilerim. Ana dilim kadar iyi konuşup yazdığım İngilizcem ile olup biteni ve ilk dedikoduları da benden duyacağınızı biliniz.

Adaylığımı İzmir bölgesinden koyuyorum, bana oy verirseniz çok mutlu olurum.

Saygılar ve sevgilerle; esen kalın!

Strategist profilim:

https://asgardia.space/en/blog/candidate/21739-10874-serkan-uumlnalan-gemi-kaptan%C4%B1/ 

English:

Hello citizens of Asgardia! 

You may know me as an Asgardia Social Network Moderator (Chapter Mod). When Asgardia was first launched, I was overcome with happiness and threw myself into the center of the project. As a result of my love for everything space related, I became one of the first 25.000 people who applied and I immediately volunteered to move the project forward. I gave up my personal time to answer hundreds of questions and I also wrote detailed threads when the forums were first being set up. During this period, I made friends with people from dozens of countries -even if it is online- I got the chance to know the project leaders of NGO Asgardia. 

After a long period of waiting and reflecting, because now that I'm experienced in community management and together with my leading experience as an ocean-going ship captain, I decided to present my candidacy in the Asgardia elections. 

I don't plan on trying to attract attention here by listing false election promises, but if I get elected I guarantee to become a direct line between you and the upper management. Also know that you will hear the latest news and whispers from me too. 

I present my candidacy from Izmir (Smyrna) region of Turkey, and I'd be very happy if you voted for me. 

With regards and love, peace! 

My strategist profile:

https://asgardia.space/en/blog/candidate/21739-10874-serkan-uumlnalan-gemi-kaptan%C4%B1/ 

Last edited by:  Serkan Unalan (Candidate, Asgardian)  on Jul 7, 17 / Leo 20, 01 17:38 UTC, Total number of edits: 2 times
Reason: Links not working

Jul 7, 17 / Leo 20, 01 17:24 UTC

We have already received 40 votes in such a short time! Thanks for your amazing support. We can make this happen, change is now! 

Bu kadar kısa bir süre içerisinde 40 oy aldık bile! İnanılmaz desteğiniz için çok teşekkür ederim. Bunu başarabiliriz, vakit değişim vaktidir! 

Jul 7, 17 / Leo 20, 01 18:35 UTC

Yay Serkan! You seem like a nice guy. I hope you win whatever it is you are trying to win.

IET

Updated  on Jul 7, 17 / Leo 20, 01 18:35 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: sorry, mispelled his name

Jul 10, 17 / Leo 23, 01 17:23 UTC

Thanks Phicksur :) I'm almost at 50 votes now, 1/2 is done! I hope I can make it :) 

Jul 22, 17 / Vir 07, 01 05:51 UTC

Come on Turkey, we still don't have a single strategist! Let's make this happen!

Haydi Türkiye, hala bir strategistimiz yok, bunu başaralım!