Jul 13, 17 / Leo 26, 01 13:04 UTC

Trendsetter Candidate from Los Angeles, CA Will fight for you!  

Hello my fellow Asgardians, My name is David, I am 43 years old, father of 1 young 6 year old son, Step father to two other wonderful children. I would like to be elected to hold office in Asgardia, so I am running for Trendsetter. I have lead teams of 2-25 men and women while in the Military and teams of 2-20 Engineers (Hardware, Software and Systems Engineers) and technicians in the Aerospace industry. I get things done and I am always learning new things to improve myself and those that I lead. 

I am educated and constantly back in school taking courses in Engineering, software and cyber security and other fun and informative courses. I have a B.S. Degree in IT, Certifications in Electronics and Avionics as well as Cyber Security and management/leadership certifications. I'm currently working on my Masters Degree in Engineering Management. 

I would like the chance to get this Great New Nation off the ground and running. I will work to improve our Constitution, Work to get funding for the Space Station, Work with other Earth Nations to improve space flight safety and make it more accessable to everyone. I can see adding Term Limits to the Constitution for both MPs and the Head of State. Call for Free and Fare elections, Proper Educational system for the masses (to include Primary School and Secondary School - University. A limit on corporate donations to elected officials (Lets keep money out of the political system).  

I believe humanity is on the cusp of a new dawn of exploration, technology and understanding. We must work together for the betterment of humanity. We must reach a deeper level of love, peace and understanding between all peoples.

Please vote for me for strong leadership and a new future. 

As Larry H. Parker says "I WILL FIGHT FOR YOU!"

Thank you for your consideration!

Jul 13, 17 / Leo 26, 01 20:42 UTC

Read the caution for US citizens and the acts that entangle you if you run for office in a foreign nation

Jul 14, 17 / Leo 27, 01 14:05 UTC

Ah good point. That is something that I haven't really thought of. So, I will do that.

Jul 15, 17 / Vir 00, 01 05:47 UTC

For your info, I believe this is the link to the guidance Tse Lin Nyai is referencing:

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal-considerations/us-citizenship-laws-policies/citizenship-and-dual-nationality/citizenship-and-seeking-public-office.html

Last edited by:  Adrienne Newman (Asgardian, Candidate)  on Jul 15, 17 / Vir 00, 01 07:31 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jul 16, 17 / Vir 01, 01 00:06 UTC

That is a great link to have. I wonder if its been posted for all Americans? 

Posts like these can also serve the interests of non-Americans to get them to withdraw from Elections as there are a lot of Anti-American sentiment going around the world at this time. Im not saying thats what the link is intended to do. believe me I take no offence to the link of comments.

Jul 16, 17 / Vir 01, 01 06:37 UTC

Actually I will continue to run for office no matter what anyone tells me at this point. I believe I have the years of experience as an Engineer, Program Manager, Veteran and Education to do a good job for all Asgardians. 

Last edited by:  David Shahal (Asgardian)  on Jul 17, 17 / Vir 02, 01 20:41 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time