What can I do for Asgardia? Good question. As I have stated before, I have lead men and women in combat while serving in the Military. I have also lead teams of men and women in Engineering projects developing new safety equipment for the Airline industry. Chances are you have flown on aircraft going on vacation or for work and have taken off and landed with no problems. Well you have me and the team I ran as well as the company I work for to thank for your safety. 

I mention flight safety because Asgardia will become the First Space Nation. Well what exactly does that mean? Glad you asked, it means that one day you and I will be living in space aboard a space station of some sort, or maybe a moon or mars base or on some other planetary body. With that being said, you have to know that living in space is vary dangerous, from asteroids, radiation, space debris and aliens, our space station has to be safe for us to live on. 

I will make sure that it is. How? Well easy, by enacting strict safety regulations that will govern the equipment, life support, station armor/shielding, to fire fighting and damage control equipment and training. Everyone on Asgardia will need to be properly trained. I will make sure of it. 

That's not all I will do, but its my main election platform...SAFETY... without it we wouldn't have a place to live in Space. 

Other things: 

1. Freedom of speech and religion. 

2. Equality for all human beings, LGBTQ+ included.

3. Equal pay for equal work (2 people with the same experience and training should get equal pay).

4. Education and training for all, including apprenticeships and trade schools. We will establish a University System and trade schools along with Apprenticeship training for all citizens. 

5. Internet Freedom - and communications freedom. We all have the right to communications and the free flow of information. Top notch internet and communications security.

6. Universal Health care for all. Face it, everyone of us gets sick at some point, why not access to healthcare for everyone. Every Citizen will contribute to the payment of the system, including copays and small deductables. 

7. Space exploration and sciences. We will be living in space and need to begin the actual human exploration phase of our lives. Lets do it. 

I am an American living in Los Angeles, California USA. I have read the State Department rules on running for office in a foreign country etc. Don't bother posting anything about it. I'm following the thread that deals with this and will comment there. 

If you like what you have read, please vote for me. I also blog a lot and that will give you more of an insight into whom I am. I am not perfect, but no one is. Yes that is my real photo.