Would donated for the treatment of people?

Total number of votes: 17

88.2% Yes

11.8% No

Dec 25, 16 / Cap 24, 00 06:15 UTC

charity work  

Hello I think we must start doing something helpful for sick people. This will be the best way to show our good intention. My suggestion is that we start foundation to establish center for serious illness ( cancer and organ transplants ) Yes this is very expensive but if everybody give little it can be done. I expect your reaction.

MOD EDIT:
The location of this post has been moved from [FORUM INDEX / GENERAL / OFF TOPIC] to [FORUM INDEX / MINISTRY OF ADMINISTRATIVE AFFAIRS / CHARITY AND WELFARE] - Jason Rainbow 02 January 2017 @ 03:01 am

Last edited by:  Jason Rainbow (Global Admin, Global Mod, Asgardian)  on Jan 2, 17 / Aqu 02, 01 03:02 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jan 2, 17 / Aqu 02, 01 02:39 UTC

Great idea! However, I think it's a given that some sort of "sick bay" (at least) will be included on Asgardia. Please correct me if I'm wrong. <3

Jan 25, 17 / Aqu 25, 01 23:18 UTC

Hi

Your idea has my enthusiastic and passionate support. Although as @Lvcypurr put ( 2 January 2017 2:39am ) in order for this to work a sickbay at least would have to be in Asgardia, but eventually a stickbay will have to be included
In the nation in some form because let's face it...a asgardian will become ill.

Regards

Fpitts