Jul 15, 17 / Vir 00, 01 10:47 UTC

Begin Strategist campaign after receiving votes for Debutant? Election clarifications!?  

With only two days left of voting is it permissible to begin a second campaign towards a Strategist position? I have received my 10th vote required for a Debutant position yesterday (thanks for the support!) but received an email a couple weeks ago about how we could only run for one position at a time. ( I nominated myself to run for all 3 candidacies early on having the same campaign proposal across each level which prompted the notification email.) Anywho I withdrew my candidacy from the Strategist/Trendsetter level & stayed on as a Debutant where I had made some headway, I'm just concerned if I submit my self nomination for Strategist level that I'll lose my votes from the debutant level. Anyone who has Some insight please let me know..

ALSO! I see that voting ends on the 17th, does that mean if we achieved the vote requirements that we won those positions or was this like a preliminary election? How will we know because I never received a notification or anything whenever I got any of my votes? 

Jul 18, 17 / Vir 03, 01 10:10 UTC

Hi Luke! Remember that the 18th of July is the closing of constitution votes https://asgardia.space/en/page/chronicles/voting-to-close-on-18-july-2017 , not of candidates elections, and the votes are not interchangeable so yes, you could lose debutant's votes with the re-application as strategist.

hope this helps!