Apr 27, 17 / Gem 05, 01 18:50 UTC

Re: BOINC project  

Eu já ajudo o SETI :)

May 25, 17 / Can 05, 01 09:26 UTC

I was first introduced to the BOINC Project by my professor of Biology in the year 2005, at the University of British Columbia, where I attended on the Millenium Scholarship.  That might have been the moment when I realized something about the potential of network-centric computing.  Since then, I've been working on a project called "FriendshipCube", and we need the resources of BOINC, connected universities developing 22bit visual binary computations for tiny network-centric Asgardian satellites called quantum array transponders.  These transponders use the same communication technique as fiber optic, only they are wireless and operate via more advanced tracking, telemetry, and telecommand.   FriendshipCube is a useful code for space, and may also be used to receive, decode, and transmit human signals into deep space.  Radio astronomy is making advances as a result of new tiny network-centric satellites.  We could illuminate the ionosphere with the Asgardian flag, (the flower of life symbol, that could be projected using a special lens, and directed energy from a larger satellite.  Here I present and discuss some of the details on this exciting Asgardian project.  https://youtu.be/rtrWHDLcI5g    

Sep 6, 17 / Lib 25, 01 19:59 UTC

I have used SETI@Home on and off for a few years, but sure I will give this try again if you guys do allow me into the group on BOINC - I believe Asgardia will be at the forefront of science and discovery! leading humanity to greater advancement and knowledge!

Christopher J Boardman

Asgardian Citizen - UK - NorthWest