Hello Asgardia!

I have a happy announcement today!

I wanted to let you know that Zahira Ledoux has been promoted to the new position of Volunteer Coordinator. This should come as no surprise as she has proven to be an invaluable team member since she started as a Facebook moderator back in December of 2016. She has worked hard and contributed many perceptive insights that showed merit on numerous occasions and helped lead to many improvements as she rose up the ranks to Moderator Supervisor in the Social Media department. Zahira worked long hours assisting Jason Rainbow and Nikari Steve Miller with intake and training of many of the moderators currently on staff today. As well as helped in the Administrative department, stepping up to volunteer her time and skills on many tasks that demonstrated her strong analytical and organizational skills with a bright and perky attitude. We appreciate her ability to cooperate with other volunteers in many departments and to show initiative with new ideas!

In her position in the Volunteers department, she will be directly responsible to recruit, screen, interview, and orient the many helpers that Asgardia relies upon each day. Since assuming the position, she has already proven herself to be the person for the job in her efforts in building and organizing the department so far. I know that this department will blossom and grow under her leadership.

I hope you will join me in congratulating her on her new position!

Cheers!

Rebekah Berg 
Head of Community Affairs
NGO Asgardia