Mar 9, 17 / Ari 12, 01 12:31 UTC

I need help to escape war  

Dear Asgardians,

I live in Syria, and I want to get out of here. I don't wanna fight anyone. I am looking for peace, and have my civil rights. I don't know where to go... I am surrounded here. I am Asgardian and I need help from everyone could help to get me out of here.

Thanks

Mar 9, 17 / Ari 12, 01 13:59 UTC

As far as I know, there is no process or procedure in place to assist you. Individuals may be able to assist you, but as far as I know there is no official agency to which you may appeal for asylum, especially given our lack of physical presence on Earth.

Given that Igor is in Russia, and the Syrian government is allied with Russia, and all the present anti-refugee sentiment taking place in Western countries, perhaps it might be best to Russia for asylum?

I am truly shooting in the dark here. I have no idea how to help you. Best I can do is try to publish this on your behalf.

Mar 9, 17 / Ari 12, 01 14:39 UTC

We know a person can have many important reasons to change their citizenship or to apply for political asylum. For now, Asgardia is not an independent nation recognized by the United Nations. We have no formal diplomatic relations and cannot issue legal passports.

If you require urgent assistance, please contact your nation's departments of international relations, a foreign embassy, or the immigration division of a foreign government.

We wish you safety and peace

Mar 10, 17 / Ari 13, 01 17:47 UTC

Russia is accepting few Syrian refugees and for the most part has been sending asylum/refuge seekers to neighboring countries. Most Syrian refugees are men fleeing the government draft and/or impressment by rebel\terrorist groups. Russia's stance, though I don't think it's been formally declared, is that they should join the Syrian army instead of fleeing. Russia isn't accepting many women, children, or non-fighting age men either, though.

Mar 12, 17 / Ari 15, 01 09:18 UTC

I really appreciate your great understanding, but we must have passports to be able to move where we want. For Syrian passport its too complicated to travel around. even if I want to go Russia, I don't know where to live or even how to speak Russian.

Mar 15, 17 / Ari 18, 01 16:51 UTC

Thank you Mr. Leonardo. I really appreciate your help, and would really like to come to Brazil. Here, in Syria, Brazilian embassy is closed unfortunately. I will try to submit in Lebanon maybe.

Jun 10, 17 / Can 21, 01 16:52 UTC

I know for a fact that Canada is accepting refugees with open arms. May the stars guide you to peace friend.

Dec 2, 17 / Cap 00, 01 21:29 UTC

The World Service Authority may also be able to help you with passport, ID, etc:

[link removed]

They do work with statemess persons.

[Mod Post] As the link referred to a website that contains several donation buttons, this is considered advertising without consent from the Admin and moderator staff as per the group Code of Conduct:

4.b.    Selling of goods / Advertising: Please don’t use other users of this service to try and sell material or services. Advertising is discouraged, yet may be permitted if discussed with a moderator first; staff decisions are final. Topics containing links to unsanctioned Asgardia content or to any kind of unrelated content, particularly sales or marketing material, might be locked or deleted without notice.

Last edited by:  Cpt Lorca (Asgardian)  on Dec 8, 17 / Cap 06, 01 04:26 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: link to a donation website removed by Denise Blair, 08/12/2017