Dec 23, 16 / Cap 22, 00 02:00 UTC

Chapers initial meeting points.  

I believe that one single subscription in a company like Regus or ServeCorp would allow us to use their public coffee room for free any where around the world, or for a small fee use their meeting rooms.

For chapters with large number of Asgardians they can have a permanent cubic/office.

Else if some research related to Asgardia is sponsored by us, this would allow access to research Facility as meeting point.

What is your take on this fellow Asgardians?

Dec 24, 16 / Cap 23, 00 01:16 UTC

Why considering a physically meeting point when we can meet virtually within technology that is able to orchestrate thousands over thousands of participants with video or audio based communication technology ?

I mean, we could create virtual EXPOs. We could create virtual TEDx, Congresses or Meet-ups. How ? Hololens, Oculus Rift, Skype or Teamspeak. The required technology is available, we just have to orchestrate it for our needs. Not every technology requires thousands of dollars. There are ways to connect people properly.

Dec 24, 16 / Cap 23, 00 03:10 UTC

Well that might went complicated when you have to collaborate with people who live 4000 miles away from you. Or when it comes to important meet-ups you can not effort. Technology and virtual approaches helps here a lot to connect people regardless of their roots or financial situation or in different scenarios regardless of their condition or disabilities.

But i agree, i would probably prefer to shake your hand in person. Maybe, one day, this will happen. 🖖

Feb 5, 17 / Pis 08, 01 14:30 UTC

Imvu does handshakes lol while you chat

Feb 5, 17 / Pis 08, 01 17:08 UTC

Skype? Teamspeak?

The technolgy is available, but such examples are not how you connect properly - instead representing how to most easily ensure your traffic is no longer private and in the case of skype minimally ensuring there's a remotely acessible client able to fetch some "interesting" server-side exploits for execution when it's decided the fully transparent desktop forwarding (including keyboard and mouse input), access to the raw filingsystem and other spyware functionality isn't considered enough. Just going by logs for SSH login attempts on a single machine, deploying teamspeak is likely to be compromised externally(as in, additional to the risks posed by the operators) within hours. Seems to be quite a few exploits available for that.

Entertaining closed source solutions really shouldn't even be considered.

IMVU does handshakes whilst you chat - but a real comms protocol will protect your traffic, and offer unparalleled reliability. Which of these sounds more useful?