What should we do?

Total number of votes: 23

52.2% Discord server

47.8% Asgardia app

Sep 23, 17 / Sco 14, 01 01:46 UTC

Discord??  

I feel like we should have a asgardian discord, or a new asgardian app itself so we have quick access to as many asgardians as possible, with quick notifications and instant talk. Discord can provide this, but what do the higher ups think?
Anyone else? What should we do to connect asgardians better than the posts here.

Sep 23, 17 / Sco 14, 01 14:37 UTC

Hi!

An Asgardia app is under developement by a community volunteer team. However currently we do not have the moderation staff to cover a discord server for the community. Once we do, we'll certainly take a look at opening an official one. :)

Thanks for the suggestions!

Cheers!
Rebekah Berg
Head of Community Affairs
NGO Asgardia

Oct 30, 17 / Oph 23, 01 20:30 UTC

Is there a location where the status of this and other projects may be found?

I find that there seem to be a lot of projects that are underway however very little line of sight to them.

I too was wondering about discord (then I found this post).

Nov 15, 17 / Sag 11, 01 20:34 UTC

I too would like more information on this project as it is something that I might be able to help with.

Nov 22, 17 / Sag 18, 01 20:00 UTC

Update, myself and a few other Parliament Candidates have made a Discord server that we are preparing to hand over to civic.asgardia 

It is meant to be a House Of Commons and not a random public chat though.

For more information feel free to contact me!

Nov 22, 17 / Sag 18, 01 20:00 UTC

Update, myself and a few other Parliament Candidates have made a Discord server that we are preparing to hand over to civic.asgardia 

It is meant to be a House Of Commons and not a random public chat though.

For more information feel free to contact me!

Dec 7, 17 / Cap 05, 01 04:03 UTC

Sven, could I get the info for the Discord server too?

Mar 5, 18 / Ari 08, 02 15:29 UTC

Is there any news on this discord server is up or what? If it is up can someone post a link to it.

Jul 10, 18 / Leo 23, 02 07:08 UTC

@Denise Blair: invite is invalid?

May 17, 19 / Gem 25, 03 10:33 UTC

I was in an Official Asgardia Discord server I believe it was very big many channels for different districts/community's/languages/government and I got my ability to speak in it by giving information that was on this website, can I please get a current link to it from someone? Does no one from the discord use the forum? 

Last edited by:  Haeley Merrill-Schroeppel (Asgardian)  on Aug 9, 19 / Vir 25, 03 12:59 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time