Aug 12, 01 / Aug 24, 17 05:55 UTC

Re: CONSTITUTION WAS RATIFIED!  

... and none of the administration seem to care about following their own written rules... No respect for "rules..." No adherence to legitimacy. Why bother writing Chapter 9 in the constitution??  

ここに羊の群だけいますよね〜。

Last edited by:  user 125756 (Asgardian)  on Aug 12, 01 / Aug 24, 17 05:59 UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: 日本語

Aug 12, 01 / Aug 24, 17 06:00 UTC

Thank you so much Ann. For more clarification the section ann is talking about is asgardia forum under Ministry of affairs public sector weekly report 20 august also look closely at decrees umber 3 under voting regulations number 4 which states in abbreviation here that we will adopt the constitution after 1000 yes's. Now is the time to move on and vote for people interested in makeing the rest of the nation work go vote for your reps. people.

Aug 12, 01 / Aug 24, 17 15:22 UTC

It is also mentioned in the ROOM magazine.

Dirk.

Aug 13, 01 / Aug 25, 17 08:03 UTC

Interesting, as the previous week's notes shows that only 36% percent voted in favor of ratification.

https://asgardia.space/en/forum/forum/civic-asgardia-public-sector-145/topic/weekly-activity-report-7482/

Aug 14, 01 / Aug 26, 17 00:08 UTC

@bleddynapturner

Weekly reports of meeting notes, marketing posts on FB and Q&A videos sessions do not supercede or invalidate official decrees and regulations, which states that all certified Asgardians have the right to vote and a majority vote is required to ratify the Constitution. Therefore the Constitution has not been legitimately ratified, it lost it bid in a wide margin, as reported by the administration.

Your plea to "move on" illustrates that you have absolutely no comprehension or regard for the rule of law.

Last edited by:  Travin (Asgardian)  on Aug 14, 01 / Aug 26, 17 00:11 UTC, edited 1 time in total.

Aug 14, 01 / Aug 26, 17 03:56 UTC

It is Asgardian law, not earth law. Our law is made to move on
in an ordered and human way, and not to stay sticked in the
past like on earth. Our law will grow as we advance, and will
be adapted to the overall needs of the Asgardian citizens.
It is a living digital law and not a dead written law on paper.
Instead of adding countless notes to the laws we will change
them for what best suits the advancement of Asgardia and
its citizens, work and property in space.

Dirk.

Aug 14, 01 / Aug 26, 17 07:19 UTC

no one said a majority was needed to ratify only that 1000 votes were needed and we have that please move on

Aug 14, 01 / Aug 26, 17 08:33 UTC

So, even you, Dirk, are stating that Head of Nation's decrees are without any value? "a dead written law on paper"
Beware a law which can be changed by a post on FB.

Aug 14, 01 / Aug 26, 17 09:18 UTC

I was not talking about the decrees but i respect them.
As they are stamped in time and will not change in the
future then they are only temporary papers in my view.
The constitution, the faq, the news, etc, are the most
important texts at this moment as they will change
in time for the good of Asgardia and the citizens.

Dirk.

Aug 14, 01 / Aug 26, 17 21:04 UTC

@Dirk Baeyens

FYI, that's not how laws or constitutional governments operate. You are either naive or sadly misinformed, I can't tell which. Read and educate yourself.

https://asgardia.space/en/page/laws

Last edited by:  Travin (Asgardian)  on Aug 14, 01 / Aug 26, 17 21:08 UTC, edited 1 time in total.

Aug 14, 01 / Aug 26, 17 21:20 UTC

@Dirk Baeyens
I was not talking about the decrees but i respect them.
As they are stamped in time and will not change in the
future then they are only temporary papers in my view.

Nice to know you "respect them" as, as @Travin correctly pointed out, they're laws. Sorry to say that "your view" and Head of Nation's view are not the same... up to you to figure which view will be the most important/followed into Asgardia.

@Dirk Baeyens
The constitution, the faq, the news, etc, are the most
important texts at this moment as they will change
in time for the good of Asgardia and the citizens.

Even here, I'm failing to find "the FAQ, the news, etc." into Asgardia's laws definition: are you sure you're speaking about Asgardia too?

Aug 14, 01 / Aug 26, 17 22:15 UTC

Your Asgardia is ruled from earth with earth-rules,
m'n is in space and will be ruled by Asgardia.

Dirk.

Aug 14, 01 / Aug 26, 17 23:44 UTC

@bleddynapturner ... no one said a majority was needed to ratify ...

You really should take the time to read and understand the subject before commenting. It clearly says in the Constitution itself, chapter 9 article 43, ratifying the Constitution requires a majority vote.

@Dirk Baeyens

We're quoting directly from official Asgardia documents that define law and what a law is.  Your opinion doesn't match with how  Asgardia defines itself, so you're just making things up. Delusional.

Last edited by:  Travin (Asgardian)  on Aug 14, 01 / Aug 26, 17 23:59 UTC, edited 1 time in total.

Aug 15, 01 / Aug 27, 17 06:46 UTC

And you are not a law maker, the real law makers are outside the community for now.
If you want to make changes to the law then present yourself in the parliament,
instead of endless arguing here in the community. The constitution is ratified, point.

Dirk.

Aug 15, 01 / Aug 27, 17 09:13 UTC

@Dirk Baeyens
The constitution is ratified, point.

Exactly what I was saying: it's not more a matter of laws, even if internal ones, it's a matter of faith. Have luck with that.