Mar 30, 17 / Tau 05, 01 13:44 UTC

Discussion for the Constitution Table of Contents  

Hello Asgardians!

Please post your thoughts, feedback and suggestions on the Table of Contents of the Constitution that was posted in Decree N5 on March 30 2017.

You can find the Table of Contents of the Constitution HERE

Please keep your discussions civil and respectful of other Asgardians opinions and thoughts.

Kind regards,
Rebekah Berg, Lead Community Administrator, Asgardia

Last edited by:  Rebekah Berg (Asgardian, Lead Admin)  on Mar 30, 17 / Tau 05, 01 14:17 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Mar 30, 17 / Tau 05, 01 14:38 UTC

I like all Decrees so far and Asgardia in global as we all thinking about equally for all mankind :) As I am working for last almost 10 years on the cruise ships where it is sometimes more than 65 different nationalities on the same ship and we all work closely together without any problems, we eat and drink together and it is so great :)

Mar 30, 17 / Tau 05, 01 14:44 UTC

These laws and decisions, which are very popular in Asgardia citizens, will cause us to work more often and to grow together as free and beautiful life and technology. I support Igor Ashureyi President Cumbr and I am by my side.

Mar 30, 17 / Tau 05, 01 14:53 UTC

Yeah intrested in what the sections about goverment are going to say. Sort of the ones I've been asking most about

Mar 30, 17 / Tau 05, 01 15:07 UTC

So far so good 😊 Keep up the good work. I look forward to seeing our nation grow and I am very excited about the future of Asgardia.

Mar 30, 17 / Tau 05, 01 15:15 UTC

There are a few things missing.

Under chapter 3 Property, I notice a lack of intellectual property being noted. That is not really under 'property' except as an additional adjective.

Also, Property itself is not really defining like the rest of titles in the document.

Under Chapter 4, Democracy and Social Justice, I think those should be reordered to have Social Protections come first, then Equality and Dignity, then the rest in their present order. That should demonstrate the priority of those items subtly, instead of overtly.

Other than those, I say good.

Mar 30, 17 / Tau 05, 01 15:25 UTC

I see no issue, I'm glad you guys definelty are thinking of our security. :) keep it up.

Mar 30, 17 / Tau 05, 01 15:26 UTC

Article 11. Human Resources Needs to be Article 11. Intelligence

Human Resources is newspeak and looked upon by many with a negative light. Read the words, Humans as a Resource, it's the manipulation of people and should not be a fixed long term element of any government constitution. Human Resource is also a buzz word, a fad, it may be a popular notion for a few decades or even a hundred years but it's certainly not going to be popular long term. Eventually Asgardians will see HR as an archaic control of people. I'll provide a link to an article that may help with understanding. http://www.cpiworld.com/knowledge-center/blog/are-hr-departments-becoming-obsolete-what-hr-professionals-need-to-know Intelligence is a more flexible long term concept that can handle the current daily functions of a Human Resources Department but without the negative overview. It is reasonable for a country to list Intelligence under Resources, it's not reasonable to list Humans under Resources

Mar 30, 17 / Tau 05, 01 15:30 UTC

I am glad to see our team efforts paid off! Looks good!

Mar 30, 17 / Tau 05, 01 15:39 UTC

More and more excited before these advances.
Now nothing remains but to wait for the full text of the ratification.

Mar 30, 17 / Tau 05, 01 15:52 UTC

The first thing I noticed is that the document is going to be quite long. I hope it's not too complicated for the everyday person to feel at ease understanding it. A table of content it nice to see, but I can't really comment until I know what exactly is in the content itself.

I can tell you that I am worried to see an "obligations" title, but because I don't know what exactly is meant by this I can really give much much feedback.

Mar 30, 17 / Tau 05, 01 15:52 UTC

It is nice to see that our constitution is progressively completed and whether there will be a different language version?

Mar 30, 17 / Tau 05, 01 16:05 UTC

Outstanding Constitution Table of Contents.

Mar 30, 17 / Tau 05, 01 17:33 UTC

Hi

By what I can see in this table of contents is that they is going to be a lot of interesting things in the constitution.

I look forward to reading the entire constitution.

Keep up the good work!

Regards

Fpitts

Mar 30, 17 / Tau 05, 01 18:14 UTC

very glad to see the table.