Tau 06, 01 / Mar 31, 17 13:36 UTC

Re: Discussion for the Constitution Table of Contents  

Add something about the right of free worship. Any religion and / or any cult is welcome. Provided we guarantee the rights of disagreement.

Tau 06, 01 / Mar 31, 17 13:50 UTC

By: ANTONIO CARLOS SIQUEIRA on 31 March 2017, 1:36 p.m.

Add something about the right of free worship. Any religion and / or any cult is welcome. Provided we guarantee the rights of disagreement.

Hi Antonio,

I believe this can be covered under Article 20: Social Protections. I don't see the need to explicitly define an Article to discuss one's religious opinions and upbringing.

Tau 06, 01 / Mar 31, 17 14:47 UTC

Guys, why are you trying to divine the constitution from the table of contents? It's not written yet and the speculation is off-topic.

Tau 06, 01 / Mar 31, 17 14:56 UTC

@sammwich,

Most of my post are not attempts at speculating on the Constitutions' contents. (I've already read all the community suggestions and the current 50 page doc...)

However, I am expressing my concerns over these articles: Article 9, Article 11, Article 23, and Article 32.

Tau 06, 01 / Mar 31, 17 16:46 UTC

Article 9. Key Obligations of Citizens. I'm curious to see what those obligations will be. Article 12 Territory and Article 27 Capital. Does this mean we are going to have a Capital on an Earth-based Territory? Article 19. Labour and Dividends. Sounds like salaries will be dividend payments based on total state income. If so, are all citizens going to be working for the government? And are the shares going to be divided equally? I see nothing in the table of contents about taxes or businesses. Any clarification would be appreciated, as I'm planning to start Asgardian based businesses and would like to know what to expect in terms of taxes and laws regarding holding companies and trust funds.

Tau 06, 01 / Mar 31, 17 18:14 UTC

So Far. So good.

Tau 06, 01 / Mar 31, 17 18:35 UTC

table of contents look good, however, i am more interested in the contents of the table of contents:)

Tau 06, 01 / Mar 31, 17 19:03 UTC

What do mean by citizen security? All I keep hearing from people is that we should have any defend leaving us open. I litteraly think Co2 compressed weapons that shoots rubber laced silicon or a type of sleeping dart. Let us carry even melee weapons. Tasers, batons, and etc. Will it be accepted? We won't have a military, so what can we do to defend ourselves? I wanna discuss this with head bosses if possible.

Last edited by:  Boone Johnson (Asgardian)  on Tau 06, 01 / Mar 31, 17 20:08 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Tau 06, 01 / Mar 31, 17 20:09 UTC

@OshoNikhil

Very nice Preamble,But i have some points to add:- Chapter IV. Democracy and Social Justice there should be 1:-Article on FRATERNITY: This refers to a feeling of brotherhood & a sense of belonging with the country among its people. It embraces psychological as well as territorial dimensions of National Integration. It leaves no room for regionalism, Communism, caste-ism etc. which hinders the Unity of the State. 2:-Article on EQUITY: the quality of being fair and impartial.

Interesting proposition.

I think the most important is the constitutional process and the laws, I am sure you are very good at it, but in every country it should be established in the centers for the community of asgardia

Will we be aloud to carry a non lethal weapons? I'm willing to put this up for a debate of use. So can we?

Tau 06, 01 / Mar 31, 17 20:24 UTC

I think this is the right way. But I miss something. In the birth of Asgardia and to this moment and probably for to Constitution Day, we don't have a delegate for the regions in the Globe. I hope it is inside of Constitution. Because we don't have a direct and right information same using the official facebook page or the site and forum. We need delegates.

I wanna hope

Tau 06, 01 / Mar 31, 17 20:48 UTC

il faudrait mandater une équipe afin de rédiger les textes pour chaques chapitres de la constitution et soumettre aux votes des Asgardiens pour d'éventuelles modifications

Tau 06, 01 / Mar 31, 17 21:40 UTC

god please Asgardia and the Asgardians and our leader , this nation will be a strong nation and we all will be proud of it , even our children

Tau 06, 01 / Mar 31, 17 21:44 UTC

How will the powers be divided?