May 29, 17 / Can 09, 01 20:48 UTC

Re: Discussion of the draft Constitution  

The French version of the official Constitution is now on line.

The more I think about it, the more I suspect that the very top priority of the core team is to first produce the draft Constitution in all 13 official languages, this before the June 18 deadline. This is not a small task and they may be under a lot of pressure.

Hopefully, the discussion and feedback will begin after this has been achieved, if enough time remains before the vote.

PS: Again, I am having problems with the Captcha? None of my previous posts has been accepted on the first try although I am quite sure that I typed in the correct characters. Is there a problem with the server?

May 29, 17 / Can 09, 01 21:14 UTC

Articles 32 and 33 as currently drafted are a deal-breaker for me.  I have lots of comments on the rest, but not worth getting into unless the balance of power is addressed, more checks and balances introduced and generally the constitution made more democratic.  The powers of the Head of State are too great, and open to abuse.  The Royal Council of Supreme Values is to my mind an unnecessary and very sinister body.  Unless there are fundamental revisions, I'm out.    

May 29, 17 / Can 09, 01 21:54 UTC

@Dmitry Novoseltsev
And it is time, starting with this Constitution, to take "Asgardian  English" a neutral pronoun to describe the person at all, to replace all  these bureaucratic "he/she".

I agree on that very much.
I propose to adopt, into the Basic language @LoreZyra proposed as official one, "ehs" as the neutral pronoun.
I'm not that strong in grammar so I'm sure others will find something better.

May 30, 17 / Can 10, 01 01:30 UTC

He/ she  Him /Her Why not just use They or Them To make a new noun is silly and so earth political correct 

Every one speaks about wanting to be different ,But just keep going on being the same doing the same things

May 30, 17 / Can 10, 01 02:44 UTC

@Elwe Thor - "ehs" = "Every He and She"?

May 30, 17 / Can 10, 01 02:52 UTC

to bluecloud unless its gender pacific they or them is good

May 30, 17 / Can 10, 01 05:55 UTC

In the text several times the concept of a "digitized noosphere". 

I would like to  amend article 24 at the end:
In an effort to provide the fundamental indestructibility of intelligent life and civilization, Asgardia carries out systematic dissemination of digitized noosphere in space and time. 

What I meant was, can be viewed here (http://i4is.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Principium17%201705170945.opt.pdf, pp. 30-35) or at the engineering forum topic "Catalysis: project for future."
Although there may be other options.

Last edited by:  Dmitry Novoseltsev (Asgardian)  on May 30, 17 / Can 10, 01 05:55 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

May 30, 17 / Can 10, 01 06:15 UTC

Для меня этот проект не подходит, это MMO RPG. Без других вариантов это вообще не выбор.

May 30, 17 / Can 10, 01 12:52 UTC

Article 2: the monarchy is a strange and doubtful, and create the title is "Founder"

Article 6, Item 5: I think you need to modify in the future

Article 15, paragraph 1: in what cases will use the property for the greater good ?

Article 32, paragraph 4 : I think it's a lot

I think you need to highlight some articles of the Constitution is the basic law and all other laws can change and adjust as you like depending on the interpretation of the Constitution.

Last edited by:  Anatoliy Pronin (Asgardian)  on May 30, 17 / Can 10, 01 12:53 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

May 30, 17 / Can 10, 01 13:06 UTC

@Ewe Thor

I very much like the idea of the neutral pronoun "ehs". 

In fact I think I'll integrate it into the Skieswanne-Ghodrati Constitution Draft. Anyone in favour?

May 30, 17 / Can 10, 01 13:32 UTC

@Dmitry Novoseltsev(Asgardian) on 30 May 2017, 5:55 a.m.

What I meant was, can be viewed here (http://i4is.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Principium17%201705170945.opt.pdf, pp. 30-35) or at the engineering forum topic "Catalysis: project for future."

Thank you, Dmitry! That was a fascinating read! What would you project the cost of constructing, launching, and monitoring such Sower, Keeper, and Memory Fleet vehicles?

Last edited by:  Richie Bartlett (Asgardian)  on May 30, 17 / Can 10, 01 13:34 UTC, Total number of edits: 2 times

May 30, 17 / Can 10, 01 15:04 UTC

@LoreZyra - At this stage I can't appreciate it. 

I can only say that the cost will be relatively small, because it is essentially about mass production of a large number of quite simple devices of the same type.

It is now necessary to study the project, and I'm trying to interest them in specialized structures like Breakthrough Initiatives. 

This theme also resonates with the paragraph in the draft of the Constitution, which declares the right of citizens to the memory after death - it is possible to collect and disseminate of an Asgardian citizen database.

May 30, 17 / Can 10, 01 15:13 UTC

Question for the Mods

Will the vote be "anonymous"?

May 30, 17 / Can 10, 01 18:33 UTC

Voting yes is a required step to citizenship according to the direction laid out so far. Can't be anonymous and still validate citizenship.

May 30, 17 / Can 10, 01 19:41 UTC

[quote] thymeless(Asgardian) on 30 May 2017, 6:33 p.m.                                            

Voting yes is a required  step to citizenship according to the direction laid out so far. Can't  be anonymous and still validate citizenship. [/quote]

I am aware. What happens if a person doesn't vote? Again, for a Mod to answer