Jun 17, 17 / Leo 00, 01 10:09 UTC

Government vs Forum  

Hello,

right now we are a huge community organized/managed by admins in a forum. There is no process to organize this huge amount of feedback and proposals on the constitution. No offence at admins at all (!) - this is actually the job of governmental representatives, which we dont have, since there is no ratified constitution.

I dont see a way how this forum can handle our needs of defining a constitution which (preferably) all asgardians will accept.

• On the other hand, having a ratified constitution, we can start building governmental bodies (as they are described in that constitution) such as
  • - regulating the election process
  • - organazing the referenda regarding the constitution

I agree with the most (but not fully) concerns and comments on the constitution I've seen in the forums in the last week. And personally, I think the best way to move forward is to build governmental bodies as described in the constitution right now and start working on the final final constitution in means of a nation having a functioning government.

Government vs Forum.

Best Regards, Temir

Jun 17, 17 / Leo 00, 01 12:27 UTC

There were two rounds of Constitutional editing. Not everything from the edits were added in, but there were two rounds.

Within the Constitution as described, I see no method to make significant changes to it.

QEO

Jun 17, 17 / Leo 00, 01 14:04 UTC

@Temir Ra on 17 June 2017, 10:09 a.m.

I invite you to add your comments and concerns to this thread I have setup.

Discussion of the Second draft Constitution