May 21, 17 / Can 01, 01 03:18 UTC

money  

in the constitution what is a Gor. ?

May 21, 17 / Can 01, 01 18:18 UTC

Seriously I would have advised with the currency GOR SERIOUS PLEASE THIS IS A JOKE OF BAD TASTE

WHY NOT ASGARD? SIMPLE AND IT HAS NOT BEEN USED AS A COIN I BELIEVE THAT REPRESENTS US BETTER

May 21, 17 / Can 01, 01 18:22 UTC

I may suggest a couple of clues as to the origin of the name - GOR...

A) It's a reference to Norse History (Asgardia coming from Norse mythos, would suggest why many things here are heavily influenced by ancient Norse ideas).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N%C3%B3r#The_story_of_N.C3.B3r

B) Or, it could come from the founder's first name -iGOR...

Either way, I'm not that impressed. Feel free to read my criticisms of the Constitution in that thread...

May 21, 17 / Can 01, 01 18:52 UTC

I understand the origin but I think that they would have put the name of asgard to the currency and gor to the city because I do not think that it is the only city in fact they have to clarify all this disaster with the constitution

May 21, 17 / Can 01, 01 22:08 UTC

modification of the chapter 4

Asgadia currency its the asgard

Asgardian currency is freely exchangeable into all of the global currencies on the free market on Earth an the universe. This can be presented in two denominations in physical form (paper money) and in the form of digital currency, including any form of crytocurrency

Asgardia's National Bank is responsible for the exchange rate, issue and circulation of finance, stability of the sovereign currency and bank system liquidity of the different denominations of currency. Asgardia's National Bank is regulated by the law of Asgardia. Decisions about the form and characteristics of paper money is at the discretion of the head of state ( igor may decide which form will have our paper currency included in which symbols and faces to place in it)

The integrity, stability and value of the denominations of the currency will be in the hands of Asgardia's National Bank and the government will be responsible for the maintenance, costs and infrastructure of the currency both on planet earth and in any territory of the space under the juridisccion of asgardia And try to maintain a unified currency with all present and future territories that are under the jurisdiction of asgardia any violation of any denomination of the currency should be declared as a matter of national security

(This is catalytic, if lena creates a crytocurency, the maintenance and infrastructure will be in the hands of Asgardia's National Bank is to say all those who create this will have a site like Asgardians and give  us the source code, in case of one of the creators of the cureency introduces vulnerabilities the Asgardia's National Bank must have the necessary tools to avoid a financial collapse to all the asgardia in the whole earth and the galaxies that are under the jurisdiction of asgardia 

May 21, 17 / Can 01, 01 22:39 UTC

How about AUC - Asgardia United Currency. 

YBU (ironic)

May 22, 17 / Can 02, 01 02:04 UTC

FORUM TREAD FOR CHOOSE THE CURRENCY FOR ASGARDIA https://asgardia.space/en/forum/forum/general-discussion-14/topic/what-is-the-currency-what-you-want-for-asgardia-5416/