Jan 13, 17 / Aqu 13, 01 20:08 UTC

Re: Place (write down) the 10 most important principles Asgardia MUST HAVE...  

Right to have sovereignty over your own body. Your body is yours, and as responsible individuals we must be able to di with it as we like. For example we must have the right to modify our organism as we like, from piercings to cibernetic implants. We must have the right to take any substance we like under our own responsibility, being it coffe, cigarrettes, or LSD, and do that without fear and knowing that the substance is as good quality as it can get. We must be able to decide whether to have kids or not to have them when we want. And last but not least we must be able to decide with whom we have sexual relationships with, and we must be able not to have sex with someone if we dont want.

Jan 13, 17 / Aqu 13, 01 20:31 UTC

I forgot in my post before this three things I think are importan. The first one is that people should have the right to live in a decent house which can not be violated (without a reason). The second thing is the right to have a decent salarie and a decent pension once you retire. And last, i think that now this does not make much sense but maybe in Space it could prevent some big problems, the right to have drinking water.

Im sorry i couldnt come up with 10 principles but I wrote here some things I think are important and that should be basic rights in Asgardia. Thank you very much and I hope you guys find my posts helpfull.