Jun 18, 17 / Leo 01, 01 10:11 UTC

Possible constitutional violation.  

As the proposed constitution states in chapter 1 #2 the objectives of Asgardia are "To ensure equal opportunities in space for all Asgardians residing on Earth, regardless of geographic, financial, technological and other specificities of the countries of their Earthly citizenship." This is guaranteed in Chapter 1 #4 "All citizens of Asgardia are equal, regardless of their Earthly country of origin, residence, citizenship, race, nationality, gender, language, or financial standing."

If we break it down that means that there cannot be any discrimination against an Asgardian. The launch of satellite Asgardia-1 already depicts a clear violation of the constitutional property. The first 100,000 citizens are given preference as they are allowed to freely upload up to 500kb of data to the satellite. EVerybody else receives less or has to pay for their data to be uploaded to Asgardia-1. This means that there is a financial discrimination and a discrimination of status through an official asgardian program. 

Question now is, if the constitution (unrevised) comes into effect, would a complaint filed with the supreme space court be valid? 

Jun 18, 17 / Leo 01, 01 10:55 UTC

I invite everyone to add your comments and concerns to this thread I have setup.

Discussion of the Second draft Constitution

Jun 19, 17 / Leo 02, 01 06:14 UTC

That's actually a very good point. And that only shows us how the document is nothing more than a really bad draft. Much debate is needed.

Jun 19, 17 / Leo 02, 01 14:19 UTC

Getting really disheartened and thinking that maybe I should step out of this project...

So much more to be done, no way to have our participation and ideas officially heard...

So much disunity, struggle for power...

To be a candidate you need to accept the Constitution with no warranty to be able to change it from within...

And so far, it seems everyone wants to be a candidate... So much ego there...

:-/

Jun 24, 17 / Leo 07, 01 06:49 UTC

If you cant play the game, then why start? Cute faces will win. Play and advance through the ranks. I dont care to speak for people. Combat is more entertaining.