Jun 16, 17 / Can 27, 01 04:16 UTC

Religion  

There is nothing said about religious practices. In my opinion except for humanity no other religion to be allowed as this will lead to making of institutes for profit making. All business making organisations to be brought down in the constitution. Free education and free health to be the forfeit of this constitution. No currency except the  Good Health, Speak correct word at Correct Time and Living for each other should form the core of constitution

The constitution draft is too sketchy and biased for making profits. It needs huge amendments to be neutral and the three points mentioned above may form its pillars around which the constitution maybe written

I vote for amendments are needed and the Constitution needs to be matured

Jun 16, 17 / Can 27, 01 09:11 UTC

В Конституции нет пункта о свободе вероисповедания, это неотьемлемая часть жизни, люди имеют право на свободу исповедания!!!!!

English Translation: In the Constitution there is no clause on freedom of religion, this is an integral part of life, people have the right to freedom of confession !!!!!

**MOD EDIT:**  

This post has been translated using *Google Translate*.  Please keep this in mind that this forum uses *English* as a base language at this moment, however you are able to use your native language in the *Regional Forums* that applies to you.  

Last edited by:  Syafriza Pratama (Asgardian)  on Jun 16, 17 / Can 27, 01 11:33 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: Providing Translation

Jun 16, 17 / Can 27, 01 14:53 UTC

It seems that freedom from legacy irrational beliefs would be an important step for a space nation looking towards the future ... freedom *from* religion seems the right choice, although I can see pragmatic motivations for avoiding language that will be offputting to less-rational humans.

Jun 16, 17 / Can 27, 01 17:25 UTC

This is a terribly slippy road. What do you do about citizens that do practice religion? Are you going to cast them out? Declare them criminal? The Motto is 'One Humanity' and for better or worse, More humans pay at least lip service to a religion, if not multiple.

Jun 16, 17 / Can 27, 01 17:48 UTC

See, I always thought the "on Earth" part was unnecessary.

LWL

Jun 16, 17 / Can 27, 01 18:02 UTC

Phew, my fellow Satanists will have somewhere to practice our religion in peace

Jan 6, 19 / Aqu 06, 03 02:49 UTC

As a person who wishes to practice religion this would be a big part of my decision to become a citizen