Dec 29, 16 / Cap 28, 00 16:51 UTC

Re: Rules of the Constitution Section  

Hi, for me a very important point in our future constitution is "strict neutrality".

Jan 1, 17 / Aqu 01, 01 02:23 UTC

I believe that yes neutrality Is a good option sometime it has to be disobeyed sometimes in order of justice and maintaining the greater good for our great nation.

Jan 7, 17 / Aqu 07, 01 18:11 UTC

I'm thinking about our future constitution and I'm of the opinion that every Asgardian has to go by the rules.Those who don't agree must leave. For being taken honestly we strictly must follow our way. I hope it will be possible to discuss fully that future constitution with a bunch of idealists.

Jan 10, 17 / Aqu 10, 01 17:57 UTC

Any governing entity should accurately reflect the population to which it represents. The United states biggest problem in its Congress (apart from no term limits) is that it is inappropriately occupied by two majorities: businessman & lawyers. Should a congressional body exist, it should be comprised of all parties of interest and compatibility. Mathmeticians, scientist, human rights, the arts, Union appointees, manufacturing, agriculture, shipping & transit, trade, etc. Continuing, it goes without saying considering the cause we are all brought here that any governing body be represented by men, women, transgender, african, asian, caucasian latin, native delegates who occupy varying sexual orientations and religious practices. This is my expressive opinion, one that can be improved by discussion with my fellow Asgardians. So say we all.

Jan 11, 17 / Aqu 11, 01 00:41 UTC

Asgardians are ambassadors to humanity, planet Earth, all living creatures of the Earth, and should positively represent such to other nonhuman peoples or beings who may be encountered.

No discrimination against race, age, religion or non-religion, nationality, language, gender, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability.

No child labor.

All children shall be educated, socialized, and nurtured.

Protection for children and adults from abuse, violent and/or sexual assault, slavery, and/or trafficking.

Labor laws installed to limit hours of work, provide breaks, and equal pay for all.

Copyright Law installed for protection of intellectual property, and for compensation of performance, sale, use, or license of such property/creative works.

Space research, use, and exploration shall be peaceful, cooperative, educational, productive, respectful, considerate, cautious, and non-territorial.

Diplomatic strategies and communications efforts shall be exercised in the face of encounters with other earthlings/humans and unknown, non-human peoples, to demonstrate non-aggressive, friendly intentions.

Asgardians shall have the right of respectful freedom of speech, and respect the rights of others whom may be encountered.

Asgardians shall come to the aid of all humanity, regardless of Earth-based, political differences; and offer aid to any nonhuman peoples who may be encountered, in the event assistance may be needed.

Last edited by:  Linda Noyes (Asgardian)  on Jan 12, 17 / Aqu 12, 01 04:23 UTC, Total number of edits: 6 times