Jul 6, 17 / Leo 19, 01 01:01 UTC

Suggestion for Constitution  

I would like to suggest that the constitution include a revision date in the footer of the document, as well as a summary page of revisions. This will allow people to very easily see what revisions have been made without having to scour the document each and every time, hunting for possible changes. 

Jul 6, 17 / Leo 19, 01 11:59 UTC

It's easier, for me, to just download the current published copy and use my favorite DIFF program to see the differences between the current version and previously downloaded versions.

Personally, I would prefer to see it on GitHub or something similar. There are many CVS solutions that can do this. At least with GitHub, you can have a debate on each line of the document. For example, see here: https://github.com/lorezyra/Asgardia.Government/pull/11 

Last edited by:  Richie Bartlett (Asgardian)  on Jul 6, 17 / Leo 19, 01 12:03 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: Updated link

Jul 7, 17 / Leo 20, 01 18:13 UTC

Hi Lore,

Thank you for your input, I will look into it for personal use.  I still believe however in the interest of transparency it would be beneficial to disclose what revisions are being made in a very straightforward way by using methods similar to my suggestion.  Those that still want to do a line by line comparison could still do so.