Jun 22, 17 / Leo 05, 01 02:40 UTC

Won't Asgardia honor its word?  

Constitution would be put to vote until 6-18. It's 6-21 (or 22 in some places already) and it's still on.

It was said that it would need the majority to be approved. That didn't happen.

And just to mention again: we can't vote 'No'.

They tried to pass something they want. People didn't like it. Now they don't honor their own rules. Sorry, but this looks a lot like Dictatorship. I'm glad it's just a concept, at least yet.

I confess I was hoping they would change it after the terrible repercussion it had, but nothing has been done so far. For a 'nation' talking a lot about unity, it seems the heads of the movement didn't get that right. And just remain silent. Shame on you all.

Jun 22, 17 / Leo 05, 01 05:32 UTC

@Chris Fiorin
Read better the Constitution: after the last modify (which happened during the voting period, but it seems no one cares) the quorum have been modified to count "the ones who voted" only (why wasting time with such unuseful things like "disagree": it's obvious one have to agree, right?).
As there is no way to vote in a different way than "yes" now, by definition, the quorum is "the numbers of 'YES' gathered"... ok... try to stop laughing now. ;-)
I would like so much one refutes my words... maybe with some law and logic, not just talking of "pets".

Jun 22, 17 / Leo 05, 01 05:33 UTC

You might want to recheck the published document as it has changed. Under the new terms, they have already reached the quorum for ratification. Now, they are just trying to recruit more people...

Jun 22, 17 / Leo 05, 01 05:58 UTC

Yo Mate,

Why bother checking anything?! Just bow and serve. You will be guaranteed happiness and pease! Why bother with all this wasteful thinking?!

Jun 22, 17 / Leo 05, 01 06:09 UTC

Thanks for the heads-up. They must have changed it in the last 3 days then. I didn't see anything about it in social media. I just passed my eyes over it now and it seems to have considerable changes. But I won't say more until I read it carefully. We shall see.

Jun 22, 17 / Leo 05, 01 14:54 UTC

I've not the link at hand, but a citizen published a document, via GoogleDrive, reporting the changes.
That's why, into another thread, I suggested that a Constitutional proposal, when put on voting, should be "digital signed" (at least "hashed"), to avoid the doubts it can be changed in the meantime it's voted.
I'm really unsure UN will be happy to know what happened.

Jun 23, 17 / Leo 06, 01 09:55 UTC

Welcome to the Democratic People's Republic Constitutional Monarchy of North Korea Asgardia eh?

Jun 23, 17 / Leo 06, 01 19:36 UTC

Welcome to the Democratic People's Republic Constitutional Monarchy Kingdom of North Korea Asgardia eh?