Dec 7, 18 / Cap 05, 02 15:55 UTC

PROPOSAL: Cryptonight Heavy for SOLAR and LUNAR  

Since there has as of yet been no detail discussed regarding the SOLAR and LUNAR currency algorithms,  I propose that we consider using the Cryptonight Heavy algorithm.  The advantages to this are:

1.  Currency is truly private and fungible (all coins are equal and there is no transaction history built into the coins themselves, making them true privacy coins).  See MONERO and RYO as examples.

2.  Cryptonight Heavy is ASIC resistant, meaning that developing dedicated hardware to speed the mining (and corner the market) is always a step behind the curve and thus unusable.

3.  Cryptonight Heavy can be run on relatively midrange hardware, including CPUs and GPU's from several years back, making it an easy entry level coin that many Asgardians 

Dec 11, 18 / Cap 09, 02 07:31 UTC

Hi...

At least I’m not the only one frustrated in regards to this. I’ve sent a proposal shortly after the constitution came out. And I still didn’t get a reply to date! 

To be honest after this, I took the farthest seat in the back of the house, and now I’m disinterested helping out. I’m really not impressed. I don’t feel included or acknowledged. A waste of time unfortunately.

Jan 14, 19 / Aqu 14, 03 03:50 UTC

Well, how about we see the proposed details of the algorithms used to govern solar and eventually lunar; judge it's effectiveness on the affect of the people and if it's a temporary boost then we'll need better algorithms and hardware to increase computing power. 

Please enlighten me as to where I just went wrong

Jan 20, 19 / Aqu 20, 03 21:47 UTC

Transaktionen müssen offen sein!

Das Crypto-System selbst sollte selbstständig arbeiten, ohne dass jemand die Kontrolle über verschiedene Aspekte hat

Das System selbst muss automatisch und autonom arbeiten, ohne dass ein Mann oder ein Team es kontrollieren muss. Ich mag es nicht, wenn ein paar Leute die Software kontrollieren. Software ist nur Software und benötigt keine Updates. WENN es wirklich gut funktioniert und wie es funktioniert sollte arbeiten!

Der einzige Aspekt kann sein, dass einige Teammitglieder die Festplatte wechseln können!

Ich bin nicht sehr damit beschäftigt, aber in der Tat haben wir AI-Systeme, die heute nicht wirklich gut sind, aber in Zukunft könnten wir das AI für unser Crypto-System trainieren, nur für das nichts mehr!

mein gefühl und mein verstand ist einfach ein einfaches dummes, KISS-Prinzip

So that everybody can use it and work with