Apr 3, 17 / Tau 09, 01 17:14 UTC

Re: How to read my asgardian id?  

Here is how you can break down your Asgardian ID. 

What does my Asgardia ID number mean? 

Your Member ID number has 3 parts:
a) first prefix is a generic indicator b) middle number is the number in which you originally registered c) last number is randomly generated. The number has no bearing on the order in which people verified their accounts, only the order in which they initially registered. We occasionally have bots register on the website. Each bot application also takes up a sequential number. Those were all cleared out/deleted. But the sequential number is a unique automatically generated number, and it does not get reset after an application is deleted. Therefore there are gaps in counting. 

At writing of this, any, and all, Asgardians will be allowed to vote in the upcoming elections, as well as Constitution and Declaration. I hope this helps explain for you.

Apr 3, 17 / Tau 09, 01 17:17 UTC

@Leomarquie

> At writing of this, any, and all, Asgardians will be allowed to vote in the upcoming elections, as well as Constitution and Declaration. I hope this helps explain for you.

one question, by ALL does that include under-18s?

Apr 3, 17 / Tau 09, 01 17:52 UTC

I'm working to verify my answer, but at this moment, I believe the current age for voting is 18 and above.

May 3, 17 / Gem 11, 01 17:14 UTC

Something it came to my mind while reading the thread: why not using an UUID?

Last edited by:  Luca Coianiz (Asgardian)  on May 3, 17 / Gem 11, 01 17:15 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: grammar

May 4, 17 / Gem 12, 01 16:55 UTC

LOL!!! @petrv =D

But, as it happened with the current ID, while using an UUID you can remember just one of the sections... or even a shorter hash, if you like ;-)
I developed a function which take an UUID as input and give a (mostly unique too) 32 bit/4 bytes hex hash, for some (non-paranoid) uses in my LSL scripts: it's working! :-D