Jan 1, 17 / Aqu 01, 01 16:03 UTC

Technopolitcs of globalized world  

I am not the artist that made this image that I'll be publishing here.. http://i.imgur.com/x6BWNBl.png

Last edited by:  Jhames Zoroaster (Asgardian)  on Jan 1, 17 / Aqu 01, 01 16:04 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jan 4, 17 / Aqu 04, 01 17:00 UTC

This looks like it would be great for a laugh but I can't comprehend what is on the image. Thank you for posting it anyway! Perhaps a translation will help with the desired effect?

Jan 7, 17 / Aqu 07, 01 11:42 UTC

1 First girl said: 2016 was a awful year Second girl: Awful Third voice: I like so much

2 First girl said: Thinking well, 2015 was too Third voice: I liked Second girl: And 2014... Third voice: I liked

3 There's only a person happy in the world since the invention of Facebook Guy said: "Good 2017 to all!"

My personal comments are like: People just can see the year they live. If they are living poor years full of bad things happening, they thinks that years the worst years ever.

Indeed the world society were inside of a weird way last years. Free speech are not in real forums of internet, politics depending on shallow debates under a platform that helps only the image. Facebook is not to diplomacy.