Feb 26, 17 / Ari 01, 01 01:40 UTC

Re: Could Bitcoin be our official currency?  

We will post everything tomorrow: Source, Whitepapers, and of course Wallet and Mining software :-)

Feb 26, 17 / Ari 01, 01 17:25 UTC

Hi guys. I'm interested in this attempt of creating an asgardian currency, what's the name of it ?

Feb 26, 17 / Ari 01, 01 17:45 UTC

"Hi guys. I'm interested in this attempt of creating an asgardian currency, what's the name of it ?"

We liked ASGARDIAN CREDIT, (ASG ticker). But it's an easy thing to change if community demands it. We will post more details later.

Feb 26, 17 / Ari 01, 01 17:52 UTC

I'm glad to see someone is seriously working on an asgardian cryptocurrency! But... you said nothing about the total amount of coins available, supply growth or about the software.. Is the software ready? Do you have a working wallet for Windows users also? I have some knowdledge in cryptocurrencies, could I help somehow?

Feb 26, 17 / Ari 01, 01 19:42 UTC

would be nice

Feb 26, 17 / Ari 01, 01 20:11 UTC

Yes, the coin logo is Asgardia simbol so far, it's an easy thing to modify later on, and yes we can make printable paper wallets with the images community like.

Yes wallet software works very fine, and a windows version is already available. Supply growth has different stages: Max coin supply would be 20 Millions, a part is reserved for citizens, a part for government, a part is "mintable" and a part is pure "interest" generation. Kinda Half P.o.W. , half P.o.S. We will clarify all the details before coin launch. If people like it we can officially announce the launch through the forum and social pages so every asgardian would be ready.

If you're willing to help you're welcome. It would be nice to have a couple of Nodes securing the network at start..

PLEASE NOTICE:

We're clearly going off topic here, this space was meant for discussing about Bitcoin as Asgardian currency. Thanks Martinellijc for your patience :-) Today we will move to a new, specific thread where people could post hints and questions at will. I will post the link here: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by:  Elliot Alderson (Asgardian)  on Mar 1, 17 / Ari 04, 01 13:37 UTC, Total number of edits: 3 times

Mar 1, 17 / Ari 04, 01 10:50 UTC

Off topic - Please remove

Last edited by:  Elliot Alderson (Asgardian)  on Mar 1, 17 / Ari 04, 01 13:33 UTC, Total number of edits: 6 times

Jun 10, 17 / Can 21, 01 05:43 UTC

Bitcoin is probably the most productive currency for a system like this. It has already an established value. It is widely used by many countries and nations. Someone mentioned it had been used in sex trades, drugs and pedophelia. What do you think Dollar and ANY other world currency has been used for! Bitcoin is splittably indeffinetly and therefor will be very valuable and I believe a currency that will stay. If Asgardia would create a currency of there own it would be almost impossibly to value it towards existing currencies whereas Bitcoin is already valued towards and traded towards other world currencies such as Dollar yen Euro etc. etc. etc.

Bitcoin is a currency that can be mined, created and an organization such as this could come together and mine a lot. Also establish governmental trading to help bring in Bitcoin currency.

Just my 2 cents.

Jun 10, 17 / Can 21, 01 22:31 UTC

@core yeah but it's value fluctuates wildly I think we should use something similar to Bitcoin like Asgardian credit 

Jun 11, 17 / Can 22, 01 11:06 UTC

I don't like Bitcoin. I think it is a bad idea cause it's often used for criminal activities. We should make our own crypted currency.

Jun 12, 17 / Can 23, 01 00:00 UTC

BitCoin is not sutable as it can not be influenced by the govenment. We can create any electronic currency but it should be posible to manipulate it by government acts. Say issue, emit.