Jan 16, 17 / Aqu 16, 01 16:45 UTC

Economic funds  

Hello to all, hoping that the proposal to the UN will be successful, what will be the economic revenue for Asgardia? I read that for now are used private funds, but then? Manage a nation (even virtual) is not cheap and I don't think that will be required of taxes (at least not immediately). We will have sponsors?

Thanks

Jan 17, 17 / Aqu 17, 01 17:01 UTC

I think taxes will be inevitable, as do not think that enough Asgardian citizens will be giving the funds needed to maintain a nation. I do not expect any funds form non Asgardians, as I can not imagine any reason for them to do so. But I wonder what funds are there for now and how long will they last?

Jan 18, 17 / Aqu 18, 01 12:43 UTC

Ok, but how can you tax Asgardians? there will be non territory, so no property taxes and no job to tax. Only like: you are an Asgardian so you have to pay only to have some embassies. I don't think that this will work..

Last edited by:  Andrea Madonia (Asgardian)  on Jan 18, 17 / Aqu 18, 01 12:44 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jan 18, 17 / Aqu 18, 01 13:44 UTC

A Service Based Economy, seems the most practical as our citizens are across the globe and we have no tangible assets. Except people and people can offer services from their home, hence a SBE.

In my opinion anyway :).