Jan 10, 17 / Aqu 10, 01 18:45 UTC

Our nation probably will not need any income for decades!  

Hello citizens, In my opinion, we will not be in need of money for decades. Let me explain why, Our nation will be established on space. So, this situation will attract the attention of whole planet. This is why, huge companies on earth(like apple, samsung, ford, toyota etc.) will be competing with each other in order to make us use their products and have us make their advertisements. They're gonna have to give us whatever we want because billions of people on earth will be watching our adventures. Because of these reasons, our nation will not have any problems about monetary issues for decades.

These are my thoughts. What do you think?

Jan 11, 17 / Aqu 11, 01 14:40 UTC

Hi Dirk, where I can donate? I'm realizing that nothing comes back to me. That's the nature of donating I think..It's a great wish of me.

Jan 11, 17 / Aqu 11, 01 16:23 UTC

At the moment there are no official avenues for financial transactions in place for Asgardia. However there will be availability in the future but an exact date has not yet been determined. For the moment, it might be a good project to save up for. Make sure to visit the announcement forum for official information. https://asgardia.space/en/forum/forum/forum-announcements-10/

Last edited by:  Jewell Ledoux (Global Admin, Asgardian)  on Jan 11, 17 / Aqu 11, 01 16:23 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jan 19, 17 / Aqu 19, 01 13:38 UTC

I think it´s a bad idea be like that kind of nation.

Jan 22, 17 / Aqu 22, 01 03:08 UTC

Sorry to say but your opinion has no basis in reality, there are other ways for said companies to get their products into space to be used and some are guaranteed! Therefore it would be silly for them to fight amongst each other over the possibility of Asgardia choosing to go with their products over their competitors

Feb 1, 17 / Pis 04, 01 21:39 UTC

Depending on advertising revenues makes us dependent on the whims of foreign corporations. Tourism has a similar problem. This is certainly a viable way to supplement the state coffers, but a diversified economy is a stable economy.

Feb 17, 17 / Pis 20, 01 15:30 UTC

Asgardia should accept donations from big companies and institutes because it's a nation that has a big tech appeal (and that calls attention, since our development and knowledgment can serve to the whole world), and they would be allocated to scientific reaserch, of course, but we shouldn't depend on monopolies of technology. Turism is a good source of income, but we should only invest on turism when Asgardia establishes itself in space.

Best regards, Martine.