Academy of Sciences of the Cosmic State of Asgardia.
I. General Provisions
1. The Academy of Sciences of the Space State of Asgardia was established by the order of the head of state Igor Ashurbeli, approved by the Supreme Council for Space and the Decree of the Parliament of Asgardia No. 00000 of June 23, 2017 (ASGARD 06, 0001 / ASGARD 06, 2017). The Academy is the highest scientific institution of the Cosmic State of Asgardia.
2. The Academy of Sciences of the Cosmic State of Asgardia (hereinafter referred to as the Academy) is a scientific organization created in the form of the National Academy of Sciences of the Cosmic State of Asgardia. The Academy is guided in its activity by the Constitution and the laws of the Cosmic State of Asgardia and this statute.
3. The Academy is a self-governing scientific organization that conducts fundamental and applied scientific research in outer space on the most important problems of natural, technical, humanitarian and social sciences and takes part in the coordination of fundamental scientific research carried out at the expense of the state budget by scientific organizations and educational institutions.
4. The Academy is entitled to manage its activities, the right to own, use and dispose of the property transferred to it owned by the Cosmic State of Asgardia, in accordance with the laws of the Cosmic State of Asgardia and this statute, including the right to establish, reorganize, liquidate subordinate organizations Including scientific organizations, organization of scientific services). The list of organizations subordinate to the academy is approved by the Parliament of Asgardia.
The Academy is run by organizations defined by a list of legal forms in accordance with the Legislation of the Cosmic State of Asgardia.
The Academy creates, reorganizes, liquidates the institutions of the Academy, assigns property to them on the basis of operational management, approves statutes and appoints their leaders.
The institutions of the Academy are responsible for their obligations with money and property acquired by them from the funds received from income-generating activities. In the event that the institutions lack funds and property acquired from funds received from income-generating activities, the Academy bears subsidiary responsibility for the obligations of these institutions.
5. Financial support for the activities of the Academy is carried out at the expense of the budget of the Cosmic State of Asgardia and other sources not prohibited by the legislation of the Cosmic State of Asgardia.
6. The structure of the Academy, the procedure for the activities and financial support of its subordinate organizations are determined by this charter.
The Academy is built on a scientific-sectoral principle. Its structure includes departments on fields and directions of science, regional branches and regional scientific centers of the Cosmic State of Asgardia according to Appendix A.
The Academy unites members of the academy - full members (academicians) and corresponding members elected by the general meeting of this academy, as well as scientific employees of the subordinate organizations of the Academy.
7. The governing bodies of the Academy are the general meeting - the supreme governing body of the Academy, the Presidium and the President of the Academy.
The Academy's statute is adopted by the general meeting and approved by the Parliament of the Cosmic State of Asgardia upon presentation of the general meeting of the academy.
The President of the Academy is elected by the general meeting of the Academy from among its active members and is confirmed as the President of the Academy upon presentation of the general meeting of the Academy.
8. The Academy annually, before December 1, represents the President of the Academy of Asgardia and the Parliament of the Cosmic State of Asgardia:
a) reports on the state of fundamental and applied sciences in the Cosmic State of Asgardia and about the most important scientific achievements obtained by the scientists of Asgardia;
b) reports on scientific and organizational and financial and economic activities;
c) proposals on priority directions for the development of fundamental and applied sciences, as well as directions for exploratory research.
9. The Academy is a legal entity created without limitation of the term of activity. It has a separate property on the right of operational control, it has an independent balance. The academy opens the personal accounts of the chief administrator of the budget funds of the Cosmic State of Asgardia and the recipient of budgetary funds in the treasury in accordance with the laws of the Cosmic State of Asgardia, including settlement and other accounts.
10. The Academy has a stamp with the image of the emblem of the Cosmic State of Asgardia and the designation of its full name, stamps and letterheads with its name and other requisites of the legal entity, as well as trademarks approved and registered in accordance with the procedure established by law.
The full name of the organization is the Academy of Sciences of the Cosmic State of Asgardia.
The abbreviated name of the organization is AS CSA.
Location of the Academy of Sciences: (Asgardia)