Mar 1, 17 / Ari 04, 01 04:14 UTC

Anyone spearheading Policy?  

Hey Folks! First forum post... woot!

In my earth life, I am a professional educator. I teach Masters Degree courses in the United States (mostly focused on integrating Technology into Education). I have taught on 4 continents, lived on 7, and generally call the US my home.

I am just curious if anyone is creating a comprehensive education policy for Asgardia. I have seen some threads about various aspects of education, but nothing that would shape into a lifelong learning policy framework - or that would be based upon the research and knowledge already accumulated on the subject.

If anyone is working on it, let me know, or if you would be happy to contribute to one, lets start scratching out some ideas...

Mar 1, 17 / Ari 04, 01 10:22 UTC

I've not seen one - doesn't mean it's not there, just I've not seen it.

Might as well start scratching out ideas. I'm sure others will join in.

Sep 21, 17 / Sco 12, 01 02:47 UTC

@ra pupil In order to maintain a good flow of information as we grow, we cannot endorse any group, page or website that is not affiliated with Asgardia.space.  
If you wish to affiliate with us or make your page/group official can you send details to Adminteam@asgardia.space for review.  

As the content of your previous post is currently not affiliated I have removed it. 

Sep 21, 17 / Sco 12, 01 02:54 UTC

??? I am creating the software for Asgardians? the process of making the software is creating it on a website platform so it can be created i am not a outside group or what ever u called me i am a asgardian just like you

Sep 21, 17 / Sco 12, 01 03:04 UTC

@ra pupil, 

I understand, however projects should be directed to Adminteam@asgardia.space for review. I encourage you to contact them to discuss your project.

thanks in advance for your understanding.

Sep 21, 17 / Sco 12, 01 03:08 UTC

I DONT NEED MY LIFE TO BE REVIEWED I CREATE IT THEN RELEASE IT  then u can say how good it is after and that u cant believe i did this all without money