Jan 24, 17 / Aqu 24, 01 08:20 UTC

Early Childhood Education  

It is very important for our education to begin from the very early age. I suggest redesigning a perfect education system combining IB PYP and CCSS.

I have 13 years experience in curriculum development and it would be great to have an early education department under the education ministry.

Sep 21, 17 / Sco 12, 01 03:22 UTC

As a asgardian i am creating a software for all asgardians and people of   earth to bring free education and qualifications to all to can see  more  about this on my blog page here at asgardia.space

Sep 22, 17 / Sco 13, 01 12:56 UTC

As a parent and Asgardian I strongly believe that it is important to take serious notice of early education.
It is important to start early on and include Asgardia value system and ways of thinking into early education.
As an Entrepreneur and Founder of internationally awarded EdTech startup, that produces content for early years education I believe that it would be beneficial to have teaching aids for homeschooling in K12 that follow Asgardia value system and ways of thinking available to Asgardia parents that would like to prepare their children for space in the best possible way.
If you are interested in such project, please contact me and lets discuss the possibilities.