Jan 9, 17 / Aqu 09, 01 04:30 UTC

Education  

Hi i'm a student from pedagogy, and it's important to discuss the education system and what we will teach to our children, sexuality and gender, sociology, history, math, language (and what will be our mother language), and the need to teach about the diversity, and not only the eurocentric point of view. We need to discuss all about it and a lot more.

[MOD EDIT] This topic has been moved from [...FORUM INDEX / ARTS AND CULTURE] to [... MINISTRY OF YOUTH AND EDUCATION / EDUCATION] Alan Player 9 JAN 2017 @ 15:47 AEDT.

Last edited by:  Alan Player (Asgardian)  on Jan 9, 17 / Aqu 09, 01 04:47 UTC, Total number of edits: 2 times

Jan 11, 17 / Aqu 11, 01 20:16 UTC

ON THE MATTER OF EDUCATION I want to call the attention of all Asgardians to The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, adopted by the United Nations General Assembly on December 10, 1948 as it clearly stated in its Article 26 the following:

(1) Everyone has the right to education. Education shall be free, at least in the elementary and fundamental stages. Elementary education shall be compulsory. Technical and professional education shall be made generally available and higher education shall be equally accessible to all on the basis of merit.

(2) Education shall be directed to the full development of the human personality and to the strengthening of respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms. It shall promote understanding, tolerance and friendship among all nations, racial or religious groups, and shall further the activities of the United Nations for the maintenance of peace.

(3) Parents have a prior right to choose the kind of education that shall be given to their children.

I hope that all asgardians will be well educated since their childhood and become an example of the potential that lies in every human being to change this world.

Jan 18, 17 / Aqu 18, 01 20:41 UTC

Education is the most important of concepts, it is that which will determine our choices and interactions with the environment. Our mental programming unconsciously influences us in 90% of our actions. Nowadays we think we have evolved, and we are measuring this evolution by our technological advance. The main job of the brain is survival, it's a function of keeping us alive. Freund has perfectly demonstrated this in his psychoanalysis. The traces of this survival instinct are still present in our way of seeing the world. Man has not evolved much on this point ... The symbol of success has long been to possess in large quantities all sorts of objects related to comfort (flint, cave, animal skins, arrows for Killing and eating etc ...) I find today that our education does not deviate too much from this primary concept still present in our brain. Education should be centered on abundance in order to eradicate the mental viruses associated with our survival instinct. With such an education we would already be aware that we already have the technology to solve all our problems on earth ... But we were educated in this old image that our neighbor will still steal our flint and skins from us Beasts. Phenomenon that we know too well in the 21st century (fear that we steal our car, our money, etc.) Here a link very interesting... https://youtu.be/dqTTojTija8

Last edited by:  Hugo Desforges (Asgardian)  on Jan 18, 17 / Aqu 18, 01 20:47 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Sep 21, 17 / Sco 12, 01 03:23 UTC

As a asgardian i am creating a software for all asgardians and people of   earth to bring free education and qualifications to all to can see  more  about this on my blog page here at asgardia.space