is education for children necssary at home?

Total number of votes: 18

83.3% education is necessary for children at home

16.7% education is not necessary for children at home

Jan 4, 17 / Aqu 04, 01 08:55 UTC

Education for children is necessary at home .  

Every child is not able to get education in a school so at home education for children is necessary.With out home arrangement it is not possible

Jan 8, 17 / Aqu 08, 01 13:42 UTC

I agree with your statement. Yet, not even child currently has the proper kind of arrangement. This is something that should be considered when designing a basic educational program for the youth of Asgardia. A home-school education in an alternate type school environment.

Jan 9, 17 / Aqu 09, 01 04:42 UTC

Hello, i did'nt think that way. the home is the very beggining of the ocidental education, and in my opinion we should have a place were people who study the youth take care about this. so i think about creating like a school home in the first beginning, the family is not prepared for that, the children are too much important to the family. think about a little more, abdicate your culture and think about a school/home a lot more structured, it's the best way to live in society.

Jan 11, 17 / Aqu 11, 01 05:33 UTC

dear asgardian , sir, according to your post I am about to know that your child is now matured .So you should do the arrangements what he says his self thinking will be cooperative to him .He is also able to get guidelines from his faithfull teacher .Please do arrangements what he likes. education at home is necessary upto intermediate class.After that students and guardian must take guidelins with senior and faithful teachers. Thanks.

Jan 19, 17 / Aqu 19, 01 00:55 UTC

Because of the diverse and scattered nature of the Asgardian population, perhaps we could have regular online education for our children that can supplement and enhance educational opportunities that are available to them geographically. The curriculum could be in subjects that build knowledge and skills that would be unique or beneficial to Asgardia in the future. That way we could enrich the future Asgardian population and provide Asgardia with the rich resource of Humans with the right education, skills, and Asgardian values. Something like this would be a really valuable thing to help give all the Asgardian children opportunities and something concrete in common with each other no matter what geographical location they reside physically.

Jan 22, 17 / Aqu 22, 01 08:31 UTC

Sir, You are very lucky asgardian .Your father has been a DEAN of an academy .He will guide him in a best way .If your father may guide him in computer also then very good if not possible please arrange for it another guide for your child .Thanks.

Jan 24, 17 / Aqu 24, 01 05:52 UTC

Sir In USA being a developed country private coaching is not essencial to the students but in India being a developing country upto intermediate private coaching is essencial here.thanks.

Sep 21, 17 / Sco 12, 01 03:19 UTC

As a asgardian i am creating a software for all asgardians and people of   earth to bring free education and qualifications to all to can see  more  about this on my blog page here at asgardia.space

Sep 22, 17 / Sco 13, 01 13:07 UTC

As a parent and Asgardian I strongly believe that it is important to take serious notice of early education.
It is important to start early on and include Asgardia value system and ways of thinking into early education.

As an Entrepreneur and Founder of internationally awarded EdTech startup, that produces content for early years education I believe that it would be beneficial to have teaching aids for homeschooling in K12 that follow Asgardia value system and ways of thinking available to Asgardia parents that would like to prepare their children for space in the best possible way.

Due to the fact that Asgardians are scattered geographically I believe that it would be beneficial to create a set of Apps that would be cross platform available to parents and that would introduce the children into basics of language, math, science etc.
As we progress with standardisation of education and creation of the curriculum etc. we could easily update these to reflect the updates.

Also it would be great to gather current systems and standards that have the best results and are in use in schools now together with the more progressive experiments like in Finland and create a possible new / updated early education standards that would better suite Asgardian children.

If you are interested in such project, please contact me and lets discuss the possibilities.

Sep 22, 17 / Sco 13, 01 14:18 UTC

Hello @vladimir.kopric
While we do appreciate your effort to get people into your project, we kindly ask you not to create multiple post and try to create a new thread to promotes your project. By that, everyone who are interested on the project including you can easily find information and updates by subscribing on your thread.

Furthermore, we'd like to remind you that it would be prudent to clear any project you might have in mind with Asgardia Officials before dedicating your time and enthusiasm to your ideas. 

A comprehensive proposal should be submitted to the projects team and addressed for the attention of “Projects Manager”.
For further details on this please refer to this page: Quarterly Project Proposal

Thank you for your understanding in this, and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Mar 29, 18 / Tau 04, 02 13:11 UTC

Homeschooling was positively a rare instructional method.  Today it is understandably known and an accepted concede to education your kids. Most parents sensible of homeschooling acquire a intricate time deciding whether to do it or not. There is one outstanding consideration by questionable you forced to plea correctly if you require getting ahead in homeschooling. One more substantial affair you desire prerequisite to deal out.  You distress to remember what it feels like to homeschool your kids era in and date out. 

The more there are so many resources for home schooling. I study at literary faculty фтв used such:

https://www.coursehero.com/lit/

https://study.com/academy/course/index.html

Finally, the most prominent entertain you have to rejoinder if you are planning to homeschool your kids. Do you actually derive pleasure being and spending convenience life with your kids?  The question is, if you from spending an infinite of time with your kids every day.  You have to like being with your kids most of the space and if you don`t then most conceivable, homeschooling is not allowing for regarding you.

Last edited by:  Alexia Wolker (Asgardian)  on Mar 30, 18 / Tau 05, 02 10:14 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time