Do you think this class is necessary?

Total number of votes: 9

100% Yes

0% Not really useful

Dec 27, 16 / Cap 26, 00 15:08 UTC

Life and Understanding Classes  

I think we should have classes on human life history in general from different point of views to teach the next generation to be more humble an sempithetic to others so they can put more thought to perspective. Teaching them the ways of war from both sides, teaching them animals perspective in the wild(most likely this will cut down bullying) because they will have more of a understanding to other life forms not just humans it will teach them to have mercy hopefully meaning less murders of people and animals, also teach them to be themselves kids will grow up all their life trying to figure out what they are or who they are we have to teach them they have to be themselves, teach them everybody is different and may view others different, teach them that the only goal in life is being yourself an not try to imitate another and be happy as yourself(in result hopeing to cut down depression, anxiety, and promote self motivation and self will power. Also making many insults obsolete because many will be less judgeful and hateful because they understand one another.

Dec 28, 16 / Cap 27, 00 19:25 UTC

If i can, i want to add one thing: Teaching to our children (and adults) why we have country, what is a country, why the law are made.

For explain: I am french and, after a long reflection in french system, i see only a way to indoctrination used by the governement who doesn't form our teacher to learn the republic, the parents doesn't have any time to take the time to learn too the child and we have some kid and people who do not know where their freedom ends: To that of others.

That look strange the way to i says that (And i am sorry for my poor english, school doesn't help us...), but i sink it's very important to know why.

Dec 28, 16 / Cap 27, 00 19:48 UTC

Hi Isa,

I am making a website called The Human Codex which is exactly what your post is talking about, i hope to partner with Asgardia when things have calmed down and progressed. It goes live next month and would love to see you on there! :)

Best wishes, Lloyd

Last edited by:  Lloyd Cox (Asgardian)  on Dec 28, 16 / Cap 27, 00 19:49 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Dec 29, 16 / Cap 28, 00 07:55 UTC

@Jsraadt for Asgardia otherwise I wouldn't of said "i hope to partner with Asgardia when things have calmed down".

I have had it explained to me how it could be seen as promoting, that was not my intent, my intent was to inform people that I am currently working on an idea very similar, which (as I have said from the start over a year ago) any one is free to help, as long as they realise this isn't about getting rich quick.

I will try to explain myself more clearly in future so hopefully there are no miss understandings going forward.

Best wishes,

Last edited by:  Lloyd Cox (Asgardian)  on Dec 29, 16 / Cap 28, 00 10:25 UTC, Total number of edits: 3 times

Feb 15, 17 / Pis 18, 01 16:44 UTC

Human codex website will be very useful to understand the life and classes too.

Sep 21, 17 / Sco 12, 01 03:17 UTC

As a asgardian i am creating a software for all asgardians and people of   earth to bring free education and qualifications to all to can see  more  about this on my blog page here at asgardia.space