Should Asgardia include a required co-op program along with standard education?

Total number of votes: 4

100% Yes

0% No

Dec 28, 16 / Cap 27, 00 14:39 UTC

Required Co-Op Program for Asgardia Education  

Greetings everyone

I was wondering what everyone's thoughts would be towards a co-op program, where students would explore and learn first hand experience in many different jobs in Asgardia.

The purpose behind this would be to first teach students different basic skills by attaching them to careers that focus on basic life skills such as cooking, cleaning, sowing etc. Second if would be used to help determine a students future interest and gauge their abilities and interests. Thirdly it could be used as a learning experience to expose them to the many different roles and responsibilities citizens of Asgardia have that allow the nation and society to function day to day, and come to appreciate them. Finally it could be used to expose students to many different personalities and ideologies that will exists especially in the early founding of Asgardia.

Feel free to comment, and ask for any clarification on any of the subject and Ill try to expand as best as I can

Thanks for reading

Dec 28, 16 / Cap 27, 00 15:11 UTC

Ive been working on such a proposal. At first it would definitely need to be required and I actually think it may remain that way because when something is required, it reaches 100% (or near) of society.

Feb 15, 17 / Pis 18, 01 17:00 UTC

Co-op program will be a successful step for developing the country Asgardia.