Will spiritual science be useful subject for Asgardians?

Total number of votes: 9

22.2% spiritual science will be the useful subject for asgardians

77.8% spiritual subject will not be useful subject for asgardians

Dec 29, 16 / Cap 28, 00 08:06 UTC

Spiritual science must be a compulsory subject for asgardians.  

Asgardians must be educated not like earthly countries . Asgardians must study spiritual science as a compulsory subjject.

Dec 29, 16 / Cap 28, 00 08:15 UTC

Greetings,

could you ellaborate on what is spiritual science for you? The term spiritual may refer to a wide variety of different matters, that may vary from subject and culture. I think it is important to first clarify and specify what do you mean by "spiritual science".

Thank you for your response in advance.

Kind regards.

Dec 29, 16 / Cap 28, 00 09:19 UTC

Spiritual science is the basic root for world mythologies and philosophical ideas .norse mythology is also concern to spiritual science adeas of Asgard and nine worlds and Odin Gods is also concern to spiritual science. Asgardia space nation is also the origin of spiritual science.Thanks for your reply.

Dec 29, 16 / Cap 28, 00 16:24 UTC

Why should I be forced to take a subject that I consider nothing but superstition and an unscientific waste of time and energy? You might as well insist that I study the magic of Hogwarts.

Dec 29, 16 / Cap 28, 00 17:25 UTC

There is no point in this besides stories for children.

Dec 30, 16 / Cap 29, 00 05:37 UTC

Spiritual science subject is mainly based on moral education and to build acharater of asgardians so this subject must be prefarable for the progress of space nation .If spiritual science will be compulsory the idea of norse mythology will be developed in asgareians.thanks for reply.

Dec 30, 16 / Cap 29, 00 16:19 UTC

Comment deleted

Updated  on Jun 15, 17 / Can 26, 01 16:23 UTC, Total number of edits: 2 times
Reason: "This user no longer wishes to be associated with a tin pot banana republic"

Dec 31, 16 / Cap 30, 00 06:08 UTC

respected asgardians , sir, Many replies recieved onthe topic 'spiritual science; so I want to tell you that this topic came out from 'spirit' means 'soul'. It means purety .It means the progress of any human may get through spiritual science till almighty God imagined in uni versal mythologies. .spiritual science is a systematic study if anybody is deeply anxious for this subject theory is also can be got step by step.scientists must be inspired for it's systematic study as repliers are taking interest. thanks for reply..

Dec 31, 16 / Cap 30, 00 21:00 UTC

Spiritual sciences should be an available course, but certainly not a required one. All knowledge should be free, but the only mandatory knowledge should be how to acquire more knowledge, and how to use knowledge effectively.

When teaching future generations children it's unlikley they will be allowed to form the impression that any particular dedication to Norse mythology lead to the tributary formation of Asgardia. Or that we viewed ourselves as gods, and deserved to live in the skies. Just somewhere to go, and something to call it. The nation wasn't founded some deep spiritualist belief - it was a seasoned descision that would give rise to multiple ethically sound initiatives that result in mutual gain and the ensured survival of the human race as a species.

Jan 1, 17 / Aqu 01, 01 06:37 UTC

Asgardia is not an institution where students are offering any subject so in the sense compulsory subject can not be applicable but in future if asgardia government will ispire it's policies to earth countries may guide them for tis above view.thanks for reply.

Jan 1, 17 / Aqu 01, 01 23:50 UTC

Generally speaking, spirituality is typically directed by a belief system (be it Judeo-Christian, Eastern, Wiccan, Atheist, Pastafarian, etc.). As such, it is something more applicable at, and of benefit to, the individual. Morality and ethics however are applicable to both individuals and communities. I think I can safely say that a community well versed in making moral decisions and practicing good ethics will do better than a collection of individuals who feel good about their own personal spirituality. If only two things were to be made compulsory in an Asgardian education system, I would suggest 1. Scientific literacy and 2. Morality and ethics.

Asgardians can obviously be free to pursue their own personal spirituality. However, my personal opinion is that since spirituality is a personal journey, this should not be State sanctioned, provided or subsidised.

Jan 2, 17 / Aqu 02, 01 12:35 UTC

Dear fellow citizens of Asgardia

What I do understand from all these posts on the topic of "Spiritual Science" is that the term "spiritual" is regarded as highly buffling. By analyzing the word SPIRIT, for me it is all about: MIND, INTELLECT, PSYCHE. Which leads to the often asked question: Who am I? A question which can only be answered by sincere analyzis.

Gradually penetrating deeper into once mind and its functions, that is what I consider "Spiritual Science". It has nothing to do with spirits, ghosts, gods, superstitions and beliefs.

Spiritual Science should be a sincere search for what we truely are. If we really want to create a new nation, a new free and friendly world in space as well as on earth, the citizens of that world should be well trained in "Science of their Mind". And why?

In general we do think of ourself as: I and ME and MINE and we react according to: like, not-like, do-not-care. But this strong identification with a mere thought and a momentarily feeling creates all the problems in the world.

By understanding ourself - our thinking, our emotions, our reactions - we will be more alert and aware, will have more benevolence toward ourself and others as well as more compassion. That will prevent us from acting out emotions like resentment, enviousness, jealousy, anger, hate, and greed, moods which are responsible for all the misery in the world. Well trained in this science, we can observe how these moods arise in our mind, we will have patience and acceptance to let them pass by in a matter of seconds to give rise to more sensible and wiser reactions.

That is true "Spiritual Science" better being called "Science of Mind" which should be a compulsory subject for Asgardians.

Peace and happiness to all - Sarva Mangalam Kanta

Jan 2, 17 / Aqu 02, 01 14:47 UTC

@Kanta - What you describe sounds a lot like philosophy and psychology... or have I missed something?

Jan 18, 17 / Aqu 18, 01 06:36 UTC

Asgardian Kanta, I read your post on the topic spiritual science.Your thinking about this subject is appreciable The creative thinking about it will be very useful for asgardians.We should not misguide asgar dians.We can get impossible success through this subject.Through it we will achieve refined brain This subject goes towards meditation process.Theory needs pratical to get more.Thanks.

Jan 18, 17 / Aqu 18, 01 18:17 UTC

I will try to make you understand what Spiritual science could mean... I think Asgardia have to be different from others country. A lot of things have be made about "spiritual", everybody becomes more aware about it. It's a fact. And i deeply trust that Asgardia will show the way to go for it. I don't understand why 70 % of my Asgardia's friends don't want this "spiritual idea" ? Space is the best place to know it ! and to be aware of it ! A lot of scientists are currently discovering many body capacities and there is no jokes or super power... Only old capacities we have forgot, every ancient civilisation teach it, if you interest... Nicola TESLA said “If you want to know the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” “The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.” YOU CAN'T LIVE IN A SPACE STATION WITH TERRESTRIAL STANDARDS, that's my point of view.

During life there is an ascencion, everybody could feel it... For example :

The body during Ascension will know how to readjust and reorganize itself because this process is quite normal. This process of transformation has been coded within the cells of the body and is taking place naturally. What people are now learning to do is how to assist what is occurring naturally with outside factors: being aware of the foods they are eating, being aware of their connection to the earth and by being aware of the direction their body is leading them.

The greater you are aware of the process, the greater you can assist what is already going on and will be continuing at its natural pace according to the cellular coding for each individual. Each person is unique and will be more attuned to certain energies than other persons. The analogy could be made of having a transmitter calibrated to receive a particular radio station. People will resonate with different wavelengths at different vibrational frequencies than other people.

Whatever wavelengths your particular design is calibrated to, these wavelengths are pathways cut in your consciousness. Once you have begun to transmute, or change, the energies of these particular frequencies of the universe will take advantage of these pathways to transmit more and more of the same energies to you. The shift in perception from the 3rd dimension to the 5th dimension brings about emotional, physical and mental refinement that often takes the form of instability and trauma during the process of transmutation. These are real tests to be faced that contain lessons to be learned during Ascension.

I hope very much someone here understand it, whatever wrong or not... And hopefully you brought the right light. To those who will tell me "illuminated" without knowing me I answer them already: I ​​do the most down-to-earth job that exists in the world. ;-)