Jun 23, 17 / Leo 06, 01 07:26 UTC

Re: The Asgardia Education Paradigm  

I tend to agree with Jsraadt. While we know that people respond differently to how information is presented, much of the recent literature is casting doubts on using learning styles as a basis for curriculum development. 

Sep 21, 17 / Sco 12, 01 02:43 UTC

@ra pupil In order to maintain a good flow of information as we grow, we cannot endorse any group, page or website that is not affiliated with Asgardia.space.  
If you wish to affiliate with us or make your page/group official can you send details to Adminteam@asgardia.space for review.  

As the content of your previous post is currently not affiliated I have removed it. 

Sep 21, 17 / Sco 12, 01 02:55 UTC

??? I am creating the software for Asgardians? the process of making the software is creating it on a website platform so it can be created i am not a outside group or what ever u called me i am a asgardian just like you

Sep 21, 17 / Sco 12, 01 03:01 UTC

As a asgardian i am creating a software for all asgardians and people of earth to bring free education and qualifications to all to can see more about this on my blog page here at asgardia.space

Sep 22, 17 / Sco 13, 01 13:12 UTC

It is interesting to see that personalization of education is considered.
This is something that I've been working on the past 5 years, specialized in the early education.
High degrees of personalization can be achieved trough proper implementation of technology.

Example would be that machine learning algorithms and dynamically changing the user interface can significantly increase the learning outcomes.

As a parent and Asgardian I strongly believe that it is important to take serious notice of early education.
It is important to start early on and include Asgardia value system and ways of thinking into early education.
As an Entrepreneur and Founder of internationally awarded EdTech startup, that produces content for early years education I believe that it would be beneficial to have teaching aids for homeschooling in K12 that follow Asgardia value system and ways of thinking available to Asgardia parents that would like to prepare their children for space in the best possible way.

If you are interested in such project, please contact me and lets discuss the possibilities.

Feb 21, 18 / Pis 24, 02 19:06 UTC

Hola patriotas, he desarrollado un software educativo www.tannder.com que esta integrado con el API de IBM Watson - Machine Learning (AI), con al finalidad de analizar los hábitos de estudio de adolescentes y jóvenes, estos nos permite luego ofrecerle MOOC cursos masivos online con temas de interés a su vocación. Considero que en Asgardia debemos fomentar la educación Flipped Classroom