Dec 22, 16 / Cap 21, 00 00:37 UTC

About aerospace engineering  

Heya, fellow mates. I'm going to study this engineering in the next few years. But my question is, does anyone know what should focus on (what subjects should I take) to help on the construction of the nation?

Dec 22, 16 / Cap 21, 00 02:45 UTC

Determine which aspect of engineering makes you most excited, take it, and find a way to be of benefit to Asgardia with it. If you take a degree that you don't like you're unlikely to pursue it enough to be truly innovative in it.

Caycee

Dec 22, 16 / Cap 21, 00 12:38 UTC

It don't matter what you do as long as it makes you happy

Dec 26, 16 / Cap 25, 00 17:36 UTC

I study Aerospace Engineering. To put it simply, Aerospace Engineering is a very interdisciplinary field. For one, Aerospace Engineering is classified into two- mainly aeronautical engineering and astronautical engineering. Both of which are essential in building Asgardia somehow. within aerospace engineering are more sub fields that you can pursue further studies or research. Fields like Advanced composite materials, aerodynamics, Astrodynamics, thermodynamics, and many more. well, the most important thing to keep in mind is that you are passionate about what you do, and you don't have to worry about the certain field you have to take to help Asgardia, all engineering field is greatly needed, even fields in biochemical engineering (which in my opinion is quite far from developing spacecrafts). Always remember that you are an engineer and engineers stress innovation.

Dec 29, 16 / Cap 28, 00 15:04 UTC

Thank you for the positive messages :) I'll pursue what's better suited for me, you made me feel better about my choices in this course. Thought it'd be harder to find my way into this.