May 20, 17 / Can 00, 01 00:38 UTC

No CARS?!?!  

I dont think that there should be any cars in asgardia. It would be easier for construction without as much concrete or cement for roads, and instead we all use bikes. There is WAY less emissions on bikes, or e-bikes, than there is cars. electric powered small vehicles like bikes would be smart for the transportation. Cars in space would not only be a bad thing to do as of having limited space and BREATHABLE AIR but it would also mean that we would need to bring alot more materials to space to build the roads and cars in the first place than just bikes.What do you think? Comment below.

May 20, 17 / Can 00, 01 01:13 UTC

errrrrr if its a space station there will be no civilian cars (no space for then)

May 20, 17 / Can 00, 01 13:05 UTC

If you're worried about not being able to get around the station(s), I'm sure there'll be some alternative to cars. There'll probably be some sort of subway or monorail system for mass transportation, with maybe some kind of public bike renting system for personal transportation (or of course, there's always walking).

May 20, 17 / Can 00, 01 14:03 UTC

Comment deleted

Updated  on Jun 15, 17 / Can 26, 01 15:43 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: "This user no longer wishes to be associated with a tin pot banana republic"

Apr 12, 18 / Tau 18, 02 06:47 UTC

Haha it seems pretty obvious that we can't include passenger cars in our space station, at least in its first design.
We have to restrict the station's mass to first necessity devices.

Besides, on a safety point of view, we have to restrict potential hazards as much as we can. Have you imagined the disastrous consequences of a car crash in a space station?

Apr 12, 18 / Tau 18, 02 06:51 UTC

Also, to be fully honest, I don't think Asgardia space station will be large enough to demand vehicle-assisted transportation. Walking will be more than enough, at least for the first design of the station.
And if one day the station reaches a larger size, we'll have all the time to design special transportation systems, like electric tramways or the like.

All of that is assuming our space station would have an artificial gravity feature, of course.

Last edited by:  Jason Ottavi (Asgardian)  on Apr 12, 18 / Tau 18, 02 06:55 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jul 15, 18 / Vir 00, 02 13:54 UTC

i like more personnel space shuttle,wich looking like old car, lol.