Dec 22, 16 / Cap 21, 00 03:57 UTC

Unlimited Energy  

The first is sorry for my abad english. I prouse create a system energy based in magnect, This system now is created. we need star whit unlimited energy and this energy is used from cooking to propultion. Is based in magnet. We need a systen energy clear, and if is unlimited very good. We need use all recurse are around ours. For example check this prototipe. In youtube https://youtu.be/mHW6b1aFPfU

Dec 22, 16 / Cap 21, 00 06:08 UTC

Hello everyone!

I would like to direct this message to the people who are in charge of bringing Asgardia to life. Maybe I won't be able to contact Dr. Igor Ashurbeyli directly but maybe those who are working with him closely could somehow contact me here.

My intention is to seek an audience with the higher ups, because I believe I have some valuable information that I would like to share with you. Now for security reasons I cannot reveal everything in detail until we will have our own patent office, so I can apply for patents for my designs.

I graduated with a degree in electronics engineering in the Universidad de Zamboanga. I know this school is insignificant compared to the other schools in the world, but trust me everything I know I did not get it from my teachers or my school and I have so much more to offer than just my education and background.

I have been a fan of science for as long as I can remember and I believe that the creation of Asgardia is not a coincidence when it was set up perfectly in the right time when I am ripe to share my knowledge to my fellow Asgardian citizens and maybe the world. If you will consider me to be among the first of your citizens that is.

With this regard here is the list of things I think I can offer you:

1) Possibility of perpetual energy device.

2) All electric transportation including land based vehicles, sea based vehicles and aerial vehicles (all might be self-charging which will allow for longer range and better reliability).

3) New farming techniques.

4) Artificial floating cities like those that Japan is planning to build.

5) New propulsion systems for space travel (plasma based).

And more...

I hope someone will direct me in the right direction, because I'm so tired with my day job. I want to create new things that will help people. :)

Sincerely,

Marlon D.

Dec 22, 16 / Cap 21, 00 07:11 UTC

Hi Marlon, are you in the roads correct.

Continue helping here, and exposite yours ideas here. Interesant...

Last edited by:  Jose Garcia Rodriguez (Asgardian)  on Dec 22, 16 / Cap 21, 00 07:12 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Dec 22, 16 / Cap 21, 00 08:39 UTC

Hi, I have a question. Doesn't perpetual motion or unlimited energy as you called, violates the second law of thermodynamics?? There is a cientific consensus on that topic.

Dec 22, 16 / Cap 21, 00 13:54 UTC

Yes, it does. But it can broken actually.

Dec 22, 16 / Cap 21, 00 13:56 UTC

Hi garcia1110!

I will say that the device is working. :) That's why I want to contribute to building Asgardia.

Dec 22, 16 / Cap 21, 00 19:15 UTC

Jason, to be fair, a system not losing energy is not that big of a deal. Just throw a frisbee in a perfect vacuum somewhere where it's not affected by gravity. But harvesting energy from a endlessly working mechanism is indeed impossible.

Dec 22, 16 / Cap 21, 00 19:20 UTC

Guys this is a very delicate topic, i have seen other video similar to the one that garcia post, they are more new, there is a french dude in soud corea, with which seems to be another working prototype.

Marlon if you say that u can build a working prototype you should do it, then we can think were and what will be the use. I will recommend to you too, if you have a working prototype or u can build one, dont talk about this in any forum, avoid to talk about it with people from united states, England, and ally country's.

Coming back to the topic Unlimited Energy will be great, and in fact is not a problem in the space, the new solar panels made with GRAFEEN can provide all the energy requiere for power asgardia in space, the lack of atmosphere in space will improve the solar energy production. You need something to store the energy too and that probably will be the GRAFEEN BATTERIES.

Still this are topic for the future.

First we must have the asgardia nation, then the sat, then we should go to the space.

Dec 23, 16 / Cap 22, 00 03:36 UTC

Hi Federico Eloy Labat,

Thanks for your support! I have a working prototype which I use at home now. The parts I used are just items that you can find in any hardware store, like I said, it just needs clever designing to overcome the obstacles to make, say an electric generator produce power endlessly (or until the parts wore out and then I repair or replace them). I talked to one of the regional directors of our local Department of Science and Technology (Philippines) and he told me that there have been many who have tried to apply for a patent of different types of unlimited energy machines including the famous, Daniel Dingel who actually did get his device to work, but was blocked by big oil companies here and the government stood beside the oil companies instead of supporting him. He said that I will only suffer heartache and disappointment if I keep pushing my idea to the government or rich financiers. So I kept it a secret for almost 15 years.

Even now only 3-5 people know about it who are my family and close friends. I have thought out on how and where my machine can be used and the applications are endless too! It can power anything anywhere and depending on the power requirements, it can be redesigned to produce even large amounts of power. I used the AC generator so they come in all shapes and sizes. If you want a power output just for home use, then you use the 1kw or 5kw generator, if you want to power a city, then you use those big ones that can produce 100 MW power. It can be used inc cars, boats, buses, trucks, airplanes and other vehicles. I have the vision that is why I feel that I should be the head of projects involving this machine. Asgardia will literally leap 100 - 500 years in terms of technological advancement with this machine and my innovation! We will go even further if bright minds will work with me. Just imagine the possibilities.

You heard about NASA's EM Drive, right? They use microwaves to create thrust, well, I have an idea which I think will be even more efficient than the EM Drive and I think my machine can be used as a power source for it.

Dec 23, 16 / Cap 22, 00 11:02 UTC

If it really actually works, Marlon, why didn't have you published it yet? I don't want to sound pedant, but, as scientist and engineer, I'm sceptic. Energy cannot be created from nothing (at least as you do something with vacuum fluctuation, wich is impossible right now) and still you would be creating an matter-antimatter pair (so the mass and energy balance is null). So that, it's impossible to create a perpetual machine that works without any energy support. Are you talking about take energy from the sun or from a radioactive material or are you talking about break laws of thermodynamic by the face? If it's the second, you will win the prize sir.

Dec 23, 16 / Cap 22, 00 16:01 UTC

Zero Point Energy (ZPN) is a real phenomenon and it truly does exist. It's not pseudoscience or a myth. However, it's currently un-achievable...not without a lot of money and political power.

The issue is that to manifest ZPN mechanically, you would need materials with such a strong degree of electro-conductive power that those materials probably don't exist on earth. And one of the only sources of electro-conductivity on earth is Silicon. Silicon happens to be rare, expensive and non-renewable. We would need hundreds of thousands of tons of Silicon to house 500,000 people in space (maybe more), would cost a ridiculously high amount of money Larger scale ZPN projects have been perpetually shut down by government entities. Nobody knows why. Maybe out of fear that the technology would be used for military purposes.

Last edited by:  Shawn Crawford (Asgardian)  on Dec 23, 16 / Cap 22, 00 16:02 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Dec 23, 16 / Cap 22, 00 16:21 UTC

Juan: I don't want to patent it, because either I'll end up dead or they will never accept it. Right now I don't care about prizes, because I already have envisioned how, when and exactly where I will use this technology - in Asgarida earth-based territories (if our leaders will consider it, I know it's an important part of our country), in the orbital space colony and interstellar travel.

ArcturianIndustries: How about being able to keep the AC generator running for as long as I want? And the input power is less than 50% than the output power in the loop. That would produce 1kw per second forever! Or until the parts wear out. You don't need a lot of money, political power or non-earth materials that have very advanced capabilities.

Dec 23, 16 / Cap 22, 00 16:59 UTC

By: marlon.dequio-alphaone on 23 December 2016, 4:21 p.m. And the input power is less than 50% than the output power in the loop. That would produce 1kw per second forever! Or until the parts wear out. You don't need a lot of money, political power or non-earth materials that have very advanced capabilities.

I'm sorry, but this is nonsense. You simply cannot get more out of a system than you put into it. You certainly could not get twice the amount of energy out that you put in. Whether you simply don't understand what you're doing or are intentionally trying to mislead, you're trying to take advantage of the gullible. There isn't a single scientific principle to support what you're saying and plenty to oppose it.

This simply will not work.

We're aiming to be a scientific nation and this kind of pseudoscientific nonsense had no place here.

Dec 23, 16 / Cap 22, 00 19:27 UTC

You make your own decisions while I'll just use it for my own benefit. I'll have my day soon. I don't need your approval. You want to take the hard road, go ahead! I think I will not join Asgardia after all. So sad with so many negative people here. Won't even give me the chance to actually show it to them so they can judge for themselves. It's exactly this kind of thinking that halts progress. Goodbye then!

Dec 23, 16 / Cap 22, 00 20:59 UTC

By: marlon.dequio-alphaone(Asgardian) on 23 December 2016, 7:27 p.m. You make your own decisions while I'll just use it for my own benefit. I'll have my day soon. I don't need your approval. You want to take the hard road, go ahead! I think I will not join Asgardia after all. So sad with so many negative people here. Won't even give me the chance to actually show it to them so they can judge for themselves. It's exactly this kind of thinking that halts progress. Goodbye then!

Good bye and good riddance. We need to build our future on technologies that actually work and this won't. It doesn't matter how much a flounce you make on exit, doesn't change the laws of physics.

Why won't my perpetual motion machine work? by Donald E. Simanek.https://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/museum/themes/whynot.htm

How to Spot Fake Perpetual Motion Machines: It's actually pretty easy since they are all fake http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/gadgets/a24207/how-to-spot-fake-perpetual-motion-machines/

Could we ever make a device that operates with absolutely no energy loss? https://futurism.com/what-physics-says-about-perpetual-motion-machines-free-energy-r/

Perpetual Futility A short history of the search for perpetual motion. by Donald E. Simanek http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/museum/people/people.htm