Dec 24, 16 / Cap 23, 00 03:14 UTC

Re: Unlimited Energy  

Arrogant fool! Not all knowledge can be found on textbooks. LOL

Dec 24, 16 / Cap 23, 00 05:59 UTC

Here we are looking for an option for the energy theme. There are thousands of ways to produce energy. Respecting the opinions of others is that you learn. Give ous your opinion and explain, if you know another way to produce energy expose it. Tell us your constructive opinion. Thanks to engineer Marlon for giving us his constructive opinion and each of those who do.

Dec 24, 16 / Cap 23, 00 07:37 UTC

I apologize for being rude, Jason Rainbow but as you say that we ought to respect and tolerate each other should not be biased or one-sided. I did not assert my claim that I could prove it in words or describe it to you. I said I wanted to demonstrate it in front of a panel of experts if that's possible. Just saying outright that I'm wrong, because this book says so is also rude, because my accuser has not made any actual research himself to pass judgement onto me. That's hypocritical and unethical behavior! I don't have to prove myself to you or anyone. I can keep all this to myself and reap the benefits later. I had so much zeal and faith for Asgardia as its concept would give hope to humanity, but if you act like your predecessors who are exceptionalists also, then you will make a painfully slow progress with overglorified primitive technology.

Dec 24, 16 / Cap 23, 00 07:39 UTC

Thank you garcia1110!

We will never make progress as a species if one group thinks they are better than the other group, because of discrimination and stereotypes. It's so sad to see that pride is valued more than knowledge.

Dec 24, 16 / Cap 23, 00 12:03 UTC

In the last time, 3 types of people will survive, the powerful (those who have a lot of money and know how to use it), the intelligent, and those who God have mercy on them.What group are you in? Now tell how to make unlimited energy.

Dec 24, 16 / Cap 23, 00 12:30 UTC

By: Jason Rainbow(Global Mod) on 24 December 2016, 3:53 a.m. A major part of the Asgardian concept is Tolerance and Respect for each other and our opinion. If you are unable to comment in a polite and constructive way on a post it is quite simply the best option to not pass a comment.

Was this directed at me or Marlon. There was no quote so I don't know.

Dec 25, 16 / Cap 24, 00 00:11 UTC

please define "Unlimited Energy". because the Universe does actually function with, from my perspective, "unlimited energy"... it is the process of capturing or utilizing unlimited energy that is somewhat of a challenge. for example... solar power is unlimited energy from the sun. if you dont catch the shadow of the Earth on your panel because you are in space over the north or south pole... you got it as a constant. but you would need to have built solar panels and utilize the electricity from them...

ok, solar wind? free unlimited energy.. need i elaborate? same rules.

i have been successful in building a simple electrical circuit of a Tesla design that gave me free unlimited (in duration) energy that lit 3 LEDs for over a month using 4 diodes and 4 capacitors with an aerial and a ground... it was a simple circuit i had to parallel 3 together to get it to work... it worked... so i know it is possible, although minuscule in output, it could be scaled up in a very cumbersome way... anyway, proof of concept.

this is not unlimited energy unless you consider it never turned off, the limit was in the overall output. it took 3 parallel circuits to get the amps i needed for 3 LEDs... i could series the circuit to increase the voltage too.... and so on.

anyway, it wasn't free because it cost me parts and labor. maybe $3.00 USD

can anyone else share something they actually built? i dont need an explanation of how or why they think it worked. im an electrician so i can figure that out my self.

the thread is unlimited energy and i know it is real to a certain extent, just try and stay focused on what that actually implies and lets be fair to everyone by being as constructive as possible. not everyone has a degree in electrical engineering and not all unlimited energy is electrical... and lets please not turn this into an "over-unity" argument. i consider the title "unlimited energy" to imply that there is no limit to the energy "from our perspective", the sun will eventually go black, but im not going to be here to see that.

Dec 25, 16 / Cap 24, 00 00:17 UTC

Comment deleted

Updated  on Jun 15, 17 / Can 26, 01 16:52 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: "This user no longer wishes to be associated with a tin pot banana republic"

Dec 25, 16 / Cap 24, 00 00:33 UTC

By: Clive on 25 December 2016, 12:17 a.m.

can you provide enough information so that we can build one to test your circuit?

yes i would be happy to do so, but it involves an electrical schematic, you may contact me privately and i will share the information.

i dont see a way that this forum can allow for that... would it be acceptable to exchange email addresses in an open forum?

Dec 25, 16 / Cap 24, 00 18:38 UTC

Hello everyone, I only believe in what I see, and I have never seen with my own eyes any machine that can produce energy from nothing. BUT it doesn't mean that it can not exist. I know it breaks the laws of the thermodynamics, but these laws are set on observations (a lot of observations, but only observations), not on mathematical demonstrations, and that's why I wouldn't say that building an over-unity system is impossible (just unlikely). So, Marlon, if you bring us one day the proof that your invention really works (maybe when Asgardia will buy its first territory an develop the first projects), then I will be glad to join this amazing project, but today, I don't have enough proofs to believe in it.

Last edited by:  Jean-Charles DEBIERRE-BOUREAU (Asgardian)  on Nov 11, 17 / Sag 07, 01 12:21 UTC, Total number of edits: 2 times

Dec 26, 16 / Cap 25, 00 04:30 UTC

Just to comment on Zero Point Energy, it isn't technically perpetual energy. How it works to my knowledge is cosmic radiation and other waves of all kinds zooming about passing by the magnets. When they pass by the magnets they are forced around the magnets due to the polarization of the magnet; generating a small force against it.

There is plenty of information about it, and many conspiracies.

Dec 26, 16 / Cap 25, 00 04:30 UTC

Just to comment on Zero Point Energy, it isn't technically perpetual energy. How it works to my knowledge is cosmic radiation and other waves of all kinds zooming about passing by the magnets. When they pass by the magnets they are forced around the magnets due to the polarization of the magnet; generating a small force against it.

There is plenty of information about it, and many conspiracies.

Dec 26, 16 / Cap 25, 00 05:12 UTC

Nice Discussion here :) I just want to give my input.

When a close box produce energy and you didn't add anything such as fuel, etc. (zero input) does it means it is extraordinary? I say NO. It is common. It just that, we didn't see what are the components that makes and affect this machine to looks like perpetual Machine. One of the biggest example is bloombox, used by google headquarters. If you don't know about it, google it.

There are a lot of forces in this world that we didn't see yet available., there's a lot of available free forces but we didn't care to maximized the use to convert it to energy. One example is the force of gravity. I want to create a perpetual machine, I will just get a two heavy ball that goes up and down thru the help of gravity, this will create a spinning gear in never ending motion. Then I will enclose it, into a box, then voila - I have perpetual machine. Will the gear spin forever? yes, as long as the parts are workable. Well ofcourse, I didn't say it is that easy, it will takes countless of times of work and countless of times looking for a perfect cheap parts to perfect it and produce a workable machine, but it is achievable. There are lot of other untapped energy, such as lightning, wave, etc. Perpetual machine is not impossible after all, it is not impossible to achieved.

Dec 26, 16 / Cap 25, 00 07:57 UTC

does anyone have a specific project they have worked on that they would like to share which could be defined as unlimited energy? something that has worked to some degree? something to contribute that others would like to collaborate on?

lets get down to the point here... im ready to work with people on building things. i dont see any options for collaboration on actual projects in this forum, so until that becomes a reality... can we agree to use some online collaborative space like Google Drive or something?

i have several projects i am actively working on and i am willing to share all my work with others, shall we continue?

Dec 26, 16 / Cap 25, 00 10:07 UTC

Salut to all!

Yes, you are right: clean and unlimited energy is very inportant Problem for space. Such energy exists. I work in this field and know, how we could produce this energy. The fact is, that the term "kinetic energy" is error. In reality the kinetic energy is not exist. Instead of kinetic energy exists so-called FREE ENERGY or ENERY OF PHYSICAL VACUUM or ZERO POINT ENERGY. When we hurl a stone, we deform the structure of physical vacuum with the help of accelerated Motion of the Stone, expend a work on the deforming of vacuum and transmit our muscular energy to the vacuum (E1). When the Stone collides with a wall, it moves with deceleration and such decelerated Motion deforms the structure of vacuum again. But, now the vacuum expends the work on the deforming of structures of the Stone and the wall and transfers the energy E2. And E2 > E1. Why? Physical vacuum is not am emptiness, the vacuum is very complex medium with interiour structure and enormous energy. But, we do not have an organ in order to see or to feel the vacuum, therefore we perceive the vacuum as emptiness. If we fit the needful conditions of acceleration and deceleration, we cold achieve the Situation when energy E2 will be tens and hundreds times more than energy E1. As I know, the maximal exceeding of E2 over E1 is 108 times: in other words, we expend 1J of energy and obtain from the vacuum 108J.

The density of free energy could you calculated by formula E/V = cccc/ (8 pi G rr) where c is velocity of the light, pi = 3.14, G is the gravitational constant, r is the minimal possible radius of a black hole. As r could we use the electron radius (then E/V is circa 10(72) J/cubic meter) or Planks length (E/V is circa 10(112) J/cubic meter).

Sorry for my mistakes in Englisch.

Last edited by:  IGOR PROKHOROV (Asgardian)  on Dec 26, 16 / Cap 25, 00 10:09 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time