Feb 25, 17 / Ari 00, 01 13:34 UTC

Switzerland  

Hi fellow Swiss Asgardian's!

Let's see who's from Switzerland! I'm Marco and just became an Asgardian, because of a guy who told me about it, first i was suspicious, but as i am such a Space addicted guy, i had to join after researching the Internet about Asgardia. There's nothing better then the first nation in space and who doesn't want to be there with them?!

I am also a huge Star Wars Fan since childhood.

We are doing BOINC Seti@Home since October 2006 to help the Project! If you want to join the team, we are here: https://setiathome.berkeley.edu/team_display.php?teamid=136626

Tell me what you're up to and why you were joining?

Best Regards Marco

Dec 1, 17 / Sag 27, 01 15:51 UTC

Hello,

I come from Switzerland too. I'm 16 years old, and was living in the french part of our country. I'm actually doing an exchange year in Japan, and I'm interested in international relationships. I wanted to join Asgardia because of its idea of Unity between everyone, with no countries to separate us. I think that wherever you are from, an human is an human. Even if the way of thinking of people is different, and their sense of values is different too, (I feel it a lot since I'm on an exchange year), I find beautiful that we can understand each other.

I hope that we will get along well, my native languages are French and Italian, but I can understand fluently German and English too.

Let's see if we can create this one humanity all together.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Russo Samuel, ルッソ作夢愛流

Jul 30, 19 / Vir 15, 03 07:28 UTC

Hey Guys!

Thanks for the awesome posts, glad to meet you all! I've sent you a friend request! Sorry for not checking so much lately, busy time behind me.

But now i'll be back more regularly!