Feb 24, 17 / Pis 27, 01 18:41 UTC

adding a new field  

is it possible to add a new field in the forum (if that is not allready exist) with the title "latest news of asgardia (or something like that) so all the latest news to be gatherd in one place? (only the modes and the admin must have the option to add a topic in that place)

Feb 24, 17 / Pis 27, 01 19:36 UTC

Not sure what you mean by a field, but I did compile a list of important links you may be interested in. Two include news.

https://asgardia.space/en/forum/forum/general-discussion-14/topic/the-whos-whats-wheres-and-hows-of-asgardia-as-far-as-i-have-been-able-to-find-2882/

Feb 24, 17 / Pis 27, 01 20:03 UTC

@Chris, not sure if this will help clarify, but there is a link in the upper-left corner of the main forum site that says, "view unread topics". There is that link, or to mostly watch the Asgardia News announcements forum. For anything new, a lot of the time they are also posted on the Facebook Official sites. And if your a member there, then you'll receive the notifications. I have mine set to display those from Asgardia at the top of my feed.

I hope that helps, if not, can you provide some more information? Thanks.

Feb 26, 17 / Ari 01, 01 20:08 UTC

@Leomarquie hi i am talking about creating an area where if someone (mod or admin posts officiall news for asgardia, or parts who are important for the creation of our nation, for example contitution, election, cyber stracture, news from whats going on with the recognition reports,) but adding a link in the top off the wall so everything be in one place without having to search the entire forum