Jan 24, 17 / Aqu 24, 01 12:11 UTC

Re: bug tracking system  

The ultimate test - and or cure - is in June.

I too fail to understand, It really doens't need everyone getting root auth or anything rediculous. Just somewhere to input would suffice, most tasks could of been solved by now, thirty times - and they just pick which solution they'd like to impliment. Copy it into the served space and done. Dolly dimple. Rapid progress.

Updated  on Jan 25, 17 / Aqu 25, 01 07:54 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: typo

Jan 24, 17 / Aqu 24, 01 19:52 UTC

This is very frustrating for me. It seems like I'm a guy yelling "hello, hello, here I am !!!" And no one listens to me.

I do not know how much I have left to me to continue offering help and that they continue to reject it.

Jan 25, 17 / Aqu 25, 01 08:00 UTC

I do not know how much I have left to me to continue offering help and that they continue to reject it.

Personally, I'd not suggest worrying about that too much. Once you've offered, it's offered, if they don't want to take advantage of it - who's loss is it really anyway? It's not mine. All my systems work. It's not as if I need something else to do, I've already plenty.

I prefer to just wait until it's a smouldering pile of rubble, and then decide if I'll laugh and say: "but you don't want my help". I find without something "tragic" to be learning from humans don't do a great deal of it.

Jan 25, 17 / Aqu 25, 01 13:38 UTC

@EyeR, I assumed that initiating a project like this would learn from our mistakes and we would not expect everything to burn to do things right.

Unfortunately you could be right and this could end up being a big disappointment.