Jan 12, 17 / Aqu 12, 01 21:37 UTC

CERTIFIED - Can we get official place for the list?  

Hi :) I was thinking, if you all agree, that we have one official post where will be the list of nick (not personal data name, but nick we did choose to present us) that are CERTIFIED Asgardias. How new came you can add them there ... no need that we respond on that post.

Why I ask for this? I can see that from mine country is over 400 members that are certified, but I did not get feedback information am within that number or not. So if you could provide us official list so we do not spam inbox till we wait that certificates came to us as respond.

I am worried am on that list or not, and if we do not have that information here I will need send mail and ask it officially (I think that would not be good thing if we all start to do this).

Thank you :) :)

Last edited by:  Tomislava Lovakovic (Asgardian)  on Jan 12, 17 / Aqu 12, 01 21:44 UTC, Total number of edits: 4 times

Jan 12, 17 / Aqu 12, 01 21:46 UTC

or that you change "Asgardian" in something as "non-certified" / or "???" if that member is not on the list (then the list is not needed since all "Asgardian" will be certified too).

Also will be good that you provide us on forum post where all mail to contact are listed. Also the mail for specific purpose would be good to create, for example, would be good that all who are "Asgardian" marked as certified and did not get certificate send respond on that mail and get official respond what happened.

Last edited by:  Tomislava Lovakovic (Asgardian)  on Jan 12, 17 / Aqu 12, 01 21:51 UTC, Total number of edits: 3 times