Dec 21, 16 / Cap 20, 00 12:18 UTC

Feature Suggestion for Forum: Search Engine  

There should be a search engine in the forum, so we could search for certain topics or posts and avoid having several posts or topics of the same content.

Dec 21, 16 / Cap 20, 00 13:41 UTC

[Mod Post] Thanks for sharing. We are gathering a list of suggestions and ideas from this forum in order to see what options our users would like to see. This is just a basic forum in order to get things running for now. We will be making improvements according to the input on this board.

Dec 22, 16 / Cap 21, 00 09:19 UTC

About forum:

Should be mail box linked to profile so we can contact each other if we choose it.

Also would be good to have:

** friend list (with adding short note about nick)

** some type of trace who did quote us or named our nick

** spell check to help all, mostly the one that are not native English speakers.

** post we did write and are seen under "view my post" should be able to become compact

(we do not need to see all typing, we know that part, first line is good enough)

** perhaps offer same type of organization under "veiw my post" rather then that they are listed according to time when we post them

also if we replay on same topic I am not sure we need two sparate info in "view my post" rather it should be somehow connected to each other

** feedback information how readers think about given post, perhaps voting "like", "dislike" and other options too, but to be changeable not fix as it is for flag design voting

Thank you :)

I do not know where to put this, so will here: please reconsider this proposition for flag design contest, that vote can be changed.

Last edited by:  Tomislava Lovakovic (Asgardian)  on Dec 22, 16 / Cap 21, 00 13:05 UTC, Total number of edits: 9 times

Dec 23, 16 / Cap 22, 00 06:55 UTC

A search engine is a great idea. Maybe use a reddit style format? This would allow topics that people are most intetested to stay noticed

Dec 29, 16 / Cap 28, 00 18:29 UTC

Also would be great if you can create forum as "conversation friendly" space

e.g that we can replay on exact comment without spam of whole topic (as it is on fb done).

Dec 29, 16 / Cap 28, 00 18:53 UTC

Search engine and PM functionality have already been requested..... as has qoutational abilities.

If these simple to deploy things had been implimented, then maybe this wouldn't be a recurring topic....