Mar 25, 17 / Tau 00, 01 05:16 UTC

I got two Asgardia ID number using one email ??  

Last year, I registered to Asgardian. I follow the link in my email to fill the Asgardia commitment form,and I got my first ID number. I was about the 300000+ registered member then. And today, I try to login Asgardia website.It said wrong email address and password. When I try to reset my password. It told me that my email address don't exist in database and let me register again. After refill the form I got a second ID number (600000+now). The weirdie is that I use only one email address from last year to now. I still keep both ID verification inform email. If I want to keep my first ID number, what should I do? Thx.

Mar 25, 17 / Tau 00, 01 05:19 UTC

Oh, I did not login Asgardia for 2 or 3 month before. Did this cause my first ID canceled ?

Mar 25, 17 / Tau 00, 01 05:28 UTC

Hello regulust,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Please contact our citizenship department at citizens@asgardia.space. They'll get you all sorted out.

Good luck,

Tim Song

Mar 28, 17 / Tau 03, 01 11:27 UTC

@Tim Song, Thx, I'll try to contact CD~

Mar 29, 17 / Tau 04, 01 15:33 UTC

I'm sorry. Actually I use two different email adress to regist Asgardia. My two email adress are binded together. So I always use one mail account to receive both email, which cause confusion. There is no other problem. THX~