May 26, 17 / Can 06, 01 19:28 UTC

It's happening again...  

As @Zahira wrote here, the thread where some of us was sharing our concerns about the Constitution's draft have been suddenly closed.
As we're users, not citizens, I'm sure she have all the rights to close our thread (the same as she'll have the rights to close this thread too, to ban me and all the other, or even this, thread's participants).

Does it means that, if any user wish to write about any topic which is even vaguely identified as "about the Constitution" will be forced to do that into the "right" thread?

Does it means the "top floor" don't likes all the speculations we was doing (maybe they was too much true, who knows?), under the Sun's light and opened to all for comments, so they, instead of interacting with us (maybe to give some... mmm... here I've to place kind of A-word, as I can't write "answer" into a public forum for sure).

As @petrv correctly stated, psychology of the masses and neurolinguistic programming asks for:

1. "silence from the top" (unless closing threads or banning users becomes a need)
  2. clean out the possible opposition "by their (our) disgust and the feeling of helplessness"

So, my dear officials, administrators and even moderators: you'll have just to clearly state I've to leave, and I'll do, as I'm not used to stay where I'm not wanted.
Alternatively, you can (cowardly) ban me and delete this thread: it will be the same, to me, as I'm able to read "between lines"... if that can be said. ;-)

To avoid misunderstandings, I've to specify and clearly state we, that thread's participants 

1. didn't ask the moderators to collect our concerns or suggestions in any way, to copy/forward them into "the right thread".
  2. are more than able to open that thread and to write there whatever concern and suggestion we wish it will be written there, with no doubt.

Thank you for understanding,

Elwe Thor

May 26, 17 / Can 06, 01 19:38 UTC

Oh... wow... I'm noticing the culling of many threads in a very moment:

1. OPEN LETTER TO IGOR ASHURBEYLI
  2. An Open Letter on the Asgardian Constitution
  3. Operation Slowdown
  4. What is the type of governement that you want? (poll)
  5. What is the currency what you want for asgardia?
  6. Inheritance of power

To list the ones I have subscribed to.

What's happening? blood pressure is rising at high floors?

May 26, 17 / Can 06, 01 19:53 UTC

Its nothing serious, just keeping the conversations related to the constitution on the post set up for that purpose. This was mentioned at the same time the constitution was posted by the administration. Therefore the redirection is at the administrations request. Thank you for understanding. 

May 26, 17 / Can 06, 01 19:57 UTC

Ok, thank you for understanding.

May 26, 17 / Can 06, 01 21:28 UTC

Comment deleted

Updated  on Jun 15, 17 / Can 26, 01 15:42 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: "This user no longer wishes to be associated with a tin pot banana republic"

May 26, 17 / Can 06, 01 22:12 UTC

You might make that suggestion on the post of the constitution so that they may consider it. But for now, the problem is, that is the only post where information is actually being collected or considered for improving the draft of the constitution. Information in other places such as here, are not. That is why we keep emphasizing to place your comments there, in order for your voice and ideas to be heard. We don't want to gather just bits and pieces of the information. Why else would we ask for your input from the very beginning? If we did not redirect your comments, and another draft of the constitution is released, you would have the right to make excuses for not appreciating the draft simply because we did not remind you to place your comments in the right place. Its simple, express your recommendations to improve our constitution in the place that it will make a difference. Otherwise, there is no right to complain. I do really hope you understand my point. You guys really have some great ideas. I really do hope many of them are considered and the constitution is adjusted to include them. But it can't happen if I don't remind you to put your information over there. By making these side posts like this, others follow the conversations with you and all those ideas are just lost. Its really for your best interest. I apologize for expressing my point of view along with the moderation of this post. Basically, whatever it is that you would like, another post to be able to collaborate on, or whatever, will have to come at the permission of the administration. The only place you can get that is on that constitution post. 

Last edited by:  Jewell Ledoux (Global Admin, Asgardian)  on May 26, 17 / Can 06, 01 22:17 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: my addendum

May 26, 17 / Can 06, 01 22:57 UTC

As a matter of fact you're not "emphasizing": you're "forcing", as you're closing all other "related" threads.
We didn't asked you to collect suggestions out of the official thread so, if you block "parallel" ones, you're de facto forcing us to write there.
As we really know how to write there, your behavior is just "nuisance" and "disrespect" of the users' will: bear with it.
Only thing you should do, as a moderator, in parallel threads, is exactly that: to "moderate" them... unless asked by "top floor" to stop the exercise of our (users') free will.
As usual, you're free to block, stop, ban, whatever: it's just looking at your actions that we'll see how the future citizens will be treated.
I don't know if you're aware of this. As the intelligent person I know you are, I've to think you are aware. So, this behaviour is intentional (even if, maybe, you're forced to do it). What I'm giving you is my (user's) feelings about your action: you can trash it, or think about it, it's up to you.
But remember, you're an asgardian too, like all us, the nation we're building is the same you're building too. If you are, or are helping to, building a "rude" nation, that's what you'll find at the end of the road.

May 26, 17 / Can 06, 01 23:36 UTC

@Zahira
"(...) But it can't happen if I don't remind you to put your information over there (...)"

Don't worry, Zahira, as we posted so many of ours "great ideas": we're just putting pieces together, so to write there, in the official thread, something which can make sense.
In addition to that, have to say your action(s) demotivated me a lot: I was going to have a better look of @LoreZyra wonderful work (which correctly goes into "great ideas" category), as I promised him, so to add comments to help him writing something "better" (not sure I can do but, at least, I'll can try to).
The same I was doing, in parallel, into Italian chapter as, despite the fact 8150 italians registered, we're only three writing there (and that should be better evaluated).

Now my motivations, looking at our "freedom" even just to write something unofficial, have been culled down so promptly, are really low level.
Things are I'll take time to see what others are doing, even if I'm not seeing that great activity, after the Big Thread Mowing: maybe others are a little shocked like I am.
As good @petrv told, "actions have consequences".

May 27, 17 / Can 07, 01 22:29 UTC

We simply lost the "right" to open a thread we feel the need to open, to discuss what we feel the need to discuss with other asgardians (as Officials refuses to play in this garden).
Admins/Moderators are deciding by their own what we write and where we have to write it.

But, as we're still users with no real rights, it's ok we're even not having this right.
Having no rights means there is nothing to discuss, so no thread to open, no posts to make.

That are, by the way, the (maybe wanted) "consequences".

May 28, 17 / Can 08, 01 13:47 UTC

Guys,

I haven't had time to work on the Constitution assembly as I did on the earlier version, but I can say that for the sake of the individuals that have to collate the information is does make it easier to have any suggestions made in a single thread. 

Now, for discussions about the Constitution that don't relate to suggestions I can't explain culling those threads. If people are just bashing on it then I don't see those threads being reasonable to insist they be part of the suggestions thread, because that would be counterproductive.

GJU

May 28, 17 / Can 08, 01 21:41 UTC

Petrv,

Hi there. Would you kindly either list a contact email address i can reach you on or preferably email me on the following meyeint@protonmail.com. It
is not in relation to anything bad. I am no more than a registered Asgardian like you. The context in which is something i would prefer to discuss not on an
open forum. I hope too hear from you soon.
Regards,

Andrew Gillard

May 29, 17 / Can 09, 01 03:13 UTC

@Phicksur
I agree with what you said so, when I decide to write into a thread which is not the official one, I take on myself the responsability to have my thoughts not reported into it.
Moderators can do whatever they think is right: to copy/paste it anyway or to leave things as they are. I obviously assumed the second, having the first as an "undue bonus".

May 29, 17 / Can 09, 01 09:21 UTC

@ Elwe Thor

Please see ^^- That invitation extends to you also. Please dont ask what its regarding as it wil be explained if and when
you hopefully make contact. As i said previously, its a good thing.

Cheers