Jun 21, 17 / Leo 04, 01 01:05 UTC

Let's transform the site to reflect us  

OK so collectively on a world population scale we are attracting the most intelligent and innovative people to make up our own population growth but our internet point of structure recruiting and organization is lacking the splendor at which we pride ourselves.  I'm not a programmer but I'm sure within our population we would have several along with several web designers.  I would like to ask anyone that has the skill set to please help redesign our website to make it more functional and appealing with an advanced GUI design and a standalone social networking that would make any outside corporation or country envious 

Jun 21, 17 / Leo 04, 01 02:46 UTC

AGREED! Sadly I am not a website guru, but this website's performance is beyond bad for a new nation of scientists. It is not user friendly or intuitive. This goes back to one of my other comments, but social media should be a supportive endeavor, not a focus. This website should be the primary focus to get to a functional state so that ALL citizens can come to this page for updates, information, etc. I am not on Facebook, nor do I want to be, so I should not have to go there when the website should be our true home. For now. 

Jun 21, 17 / Leo 04, 01 12:39 UTC

+1

I can't even find the link to create a new post in the forum.

Jun 21, 17 / Leo 04, 01 18:35 UTC

It isn't always working, Jason.

The last three new threads have made all had 3-5 attempts behind them with me pushing the button to make the post, getting back a mostly white screen (got the header) and then having to go back, update the captcha, hit it again, repeat until it finally posts. It isn't replies, only new posts.

XXO

Updated  on Jun 21, 17 / Leo 04, 01 18:36 UTC, Total number of edits: 2 times

Jun 21, 17 / Leo 04, 01 23:49 UTC

Actually, Jason, at this point I don't think I will.

I have done my best to facilitate communication, draw attention to problems, and be a calm head in a whirlwind of emotions that has become this Asgardia project.

Thus far, I have been accused of things I never did, and treated as a nuisance by administration when they bothered to listen to me at all.

Nope. At this point, you guys have royally fucked your own beds up. Things are going downhill fast and your own egos are going to bring about the failure of the whole project.

So, no, at this point I think I'll just stick to my front seats to the end of the world, thanks.

ARH